Room Service

Posted

As I lay on my hotel room bed waiting for room service, my mind was racing over the information that I acquired from the meeting.

I bounded off the bed and approached the bathroom when there was a knock at the door. 

Knowing it was room service I unlocked the door and let him in. He would let himself out once my table was set, so I continued towards the bathroom. 

As my bath water was running I began stripping off my white silk shirt, and pencil skirt. 

Kicking off my 5 inch heels I placed one foot on the edge of the tub.

As I rolled my black lined silk stocking down my leg, I felt warm hands slide down my round globe and fingers slid under my lacey black thong. I could smell the spicy fragrance mixed with his. His other hand covered my mouth.

"Continue rolling your stockings but do not make a sound while I play"

I did as he said.

I could feel the rumble of his chest against my back as I stood up and leaned on him. My legs were shaking. 

"Turn off the water but don't turn around."

As he let go, I did as I was told.

He removed my thong and reached around to unsnap my black bra. 

He cupped both breasts and pinched my nipples till they were hard and pointed. 

His hands slid down my sides and back up to my arms.

He placed my hands on the counter, but I did not look up, afraid of the consequences.

He edges my feet apart with his and pulls me back against his hips.

As he stepped back, I heard the zipper...I held my breath...his fingers lightly ran down my spine to my crack as a light moan leaves my lips.

"You are wet for me. I feel it and see it running down your thigh."

He enters me with ease and slams me over and over. The pressure builds and I could not stop the ***istic sound that came from me. He slapped my right and then my left butt cheek. 

He pounded harder. I could feel him stiffen and his cock swelled in me. Both of us let out a loud scream as we both came.

He turns me around and gives me a passionate kiss. 

"I love you"

"I love you too Daddy and thank you"

Posted
Very well written and very erotic. Thank you