DDLG Information sharing

MisoDaddy

Posted

Im currently creating this topic to bring more information to play, such as experiences with how you approach and wanted to be approached by a dd or md, or vise verses with lg or lb. I know this might sound vague but I believe there isnt alot going around for information on different care practices or what different people would think in the caregiver role or little role. Yes every little and caregiver is different in there approach for both aftercare and also for how they would create rules or playtime (nonsexual) for both parties to enjoy and create a more safe space and environment for growth development. I am hoping to hear what everyone has to say. I believe this would be a great information sharing curve ball for anyone new to ddlg dynamics or a veteran. Remember please keep this topic safe its meant to be a positive outlook for both little and caregiver growth from there experiences. 

Posted

well i mean yes but think of it as more as an information aspect for other people that are wanting to learn in a reading aspect then as a visual learner based on when there starting out it can help alot of people out and give  more knowledge. Now keep in mind that no one has to create an input into towards this. because yes is vague to a degree but however aftercare how other littles like to be treated and how dd's would be there for there littles is a key aspect. Everyone is different based on person to person aspect and creating an forum to bring new and veteran dd/md and lb/lg experiences that they wish to share is honestly helpful to others. Keep in mind this is meant to be a safe forum space where experiences they wish to share and knowledge can be understood better. This is essential of course because when anyone new starts out they don't know where to begin and if they end up being with a partner they may or may not know what would work best for development for either party's. 

Posted
I much prefer being approached in real life. Or at least quickly after starting chatting on here. I really dislike online stuff, especially when the conversation is turned sexual because I’ve found many are just after a bit of sexy talk to get off in that moment. I prefer a first message that comes from a gentleman, is kind and offers a compliment and also a little information about them. I also lack patience for any one far away from me
Posted

I really appreciate that Mine2468 that is honestly important because yes, even when having on online conversation it should never be involved as being sexual in my eyes because the potential is just at a starting point and in order to earn trust within one another is absolutely needed for better understanding from one another. From my own knowledge and experience.

• 3 months later...
Posted (edited)

People always forget about the "middles"....sometimes even called "Lolita's". It would be nice for a change to find some information and articles about on how people view their dynamic with their middles - and not just their Littles. 

Edited by Lilivorydoll
Spelling
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Ik personally from the little perspective, being the sub doesn't mean that level of power and control automatically applies to all things including outside the play. It just feels nicer and makes us more comfortable when it's clear the other person can show respect for us and wants to take a little bit of time to get to know what dynamics turn us on and vice versa, while still acknowledging that the little can have just as much say in the play as the DD or MD. Like everything it's just a conversation that should be had to start ☺️
Posted
For me as a little when it comes to approach, there is something that I've noticed on my search and I've observed with other littles looking for partners. It seems a lot of cg and littles tend to dive off the deep ends. While it is good to know what you want and such, I've noticed a lot of pushing for relationships to be made on the very first meet. I've seen so many relationships start with 2 random people immediately jumping into the dynamic together. I personally believe going slow is the way to go. I want time to get to know my potential partner. I wanna know their likes and dislikes, what motivates them, etc. Any Dom who instantly goes in with honorifics and wanting to start a relationship right away usually causes some hesitancy. Tho normally, I just work with them and educate em on the safety of not diving head first with the first peep you meet. Us littles have that same tendency, we get so excited and really want a cg that some of us forget about safety so... That's what I'mma put for this. Cuz safety important.
  • 2 months later...
Posted
On 8/12/2023 at 1:31 PM, Lilivorydoll said:

People always forget about the "middles"....sometimes even called "Lolita's". It would be nice for a change to find some information and articles about on how people view their dynamic with their middles - and not just their Littles. 

What are the lolitas? 

Posted

@JMarius as I said in my original post - "middles" are often also called "Lolita's"!

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 8/13/2023 at 4:31 AM, Lilivorydoll said:

We could start one of our own, I'm happy to do it. Did you have anything particular in mind?