Castle Play

Posted

The castle was lit up with beautiful lights. As we went up the steps, we heard music and laughter. 

Upon entering the front door I saw someone come out from behind a curtain. 

I was mad at daddy and was bratty on the way there. I didn't want to go to his business meeting with him.

We went into the main part of the castle when I told Daddy I needed the little girls room.

I made my way back to the curtain, being careful not to get caught, and saw a flight of stairs.

While descending the stairs I could hear moans and screams.

My curiosity peeked and my nipples hardened. Instead of going back up to Daddy I kept going deeper.

The sounds got louder and louder.

There was a dim hallway with wooden doors on both sides. I could hear chains, whips and other toys being used behind them.

Walking half way down the hall I decided to turn and run back up to Daddy. Hitting something solid I looked up and saw Daddy's stormy look.

Little girls shouldn't disobey their Daddy.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from the stairs towards an open door at the far end of the hall.

Inside was a four poster bed.

On all four corners were leather restraints.

Undress to your bra and panties.

My clothing pooled on the floor. 

He grabs my wrists and slings me across his lap at the same time he sat down.

Thee quicks hard slaps on my ass.

No Daddy, I will be good. I'm sorry.

Seven more hard slaps. He stands me up.

Bra and panties off. Get on the bed, stomach down.

He restrains both my wrists.

Knees up.

His hand glides down my back to my hot pink ass. He reaches my slit and I am dripping wet.

He quirks an eyebrow and smiles. Slaps my ass again and slides his cock deep in my pussy. 

You will cum when I tell you.

Slamming hard over and over I feel him grow harder. Plunging deep, he holds my hips still as he releases a load inside.

Cum for me.

I scream, with tears running down my face, as my body spasms.

Daddy loves you, baby.

I love you too, Daddy.