Ideas

Vampire1994

Vampire1994
Posted

So i have just started a bit of a BDSM relationship with a pre op trans woman. (This is also my first relationship with another woman)

I am looking for ideas on how to dominate her and make feel feminine, whilst still playing with her gentials 

Posted
Please be very cautious with the genitalia. It could set off a dysphoria she may not be able to get over. I would suggest a very serious discussion with her on the subject, and go from there. Feel free to PM me if I can help in any way. I should note that I’m transgender, myself.
Posted

I agree with @MzzCat13. I learned to enjoy my behind closed doors status as a woman with something extra, but I remember feeling very alienated from my genitals, enough that I didn't want them touched or even acknowledged. But there is a lot of variety among transpeople, so you have to talk to her about this to discover her boundaries. I hope things work out well for the two of you, and don't be shy with further questions either in forum or privately.

RosesHaveThorns75
Posted

Glad someone pointed out that the lower body may be off limits to those seeking SRS or to other types of trans like myself who can't handle "having the wrong parts" its important boundary!!!