Question

Roseanal

Posted

Hi to all

I have a question and it seems difficult to find an answer...

My master likes me te be wet (and no problem their what so ever) but now he has given me the task to make sure next time we play, my pussy is dripping, so my pants will become wet and it will run down my legs.... so the question is; is their someone who knows what  will work, it is okay if its some kind of pill or gel or something. Forplay alone doesnt do the trick...

Hoping some of you can help out an obidient little slave/slut...

Xx

Posted
From experience- I know when I play with my girl she is dripping wet and her panties are soaking wet. Sometimes it drips so much it’s dripping down her legs.

As a dom, I make sure I do whatever to make her wet the way I like it. But that’s from a personal experience.
Posted
Get your clit pierced and you will be wet 24/7
rachel-9257
Posted
Drink lots of water and kegel exercise might help. Also remember to relax, the more you *** yourself to get wet, the less you get. If not, look around some lube or gel that have chemical to get you wet faster ("arousal gel/serum")
Posted
I’ve herd drinking water and being in the mood will help you get wet faster when being touched. I also turn girls on a lot even if we still fully close I take leg or food and start rubbing her in the general area. Once your in the right head space the rough you are the faster you get wet. This is from my own experience also if you talk super dirty they get wet super fast!
Posted
Lots of nipple play !!! Make sure your hydrated!!
Posted
Try also using a remote control toy...you can give your Dom the remote as a present
Posted
They used too. Not sure if they still do
Posted
Wet is the brand I use when I need to be slick and I'm not ready. Some days are better than others but it can help when you need it
Posted
Couldn’t u sorta just use an excessive amount of any water based lube?
Posted
10 hours ago, Hemingwhey said:

From experience- I know when I play with my girl she is dripping wet and her panties are soaking wet. Sometimes it drips so much it’s dripping down her legs.

As a dom, I make sure I do whatever to make her wet the way I like it. But that’s from a personal experience.

Thanks, my Dom does the same but he want me to be dripping up front, its one of the tasks He gave me, and i am not alloud to use toys..... 

Posted
9 hours ago, rachel-9257 said:

Drink lots of water and kegel exercise might help. Also remember to relax, the more you *** yourself to get wet, the less you get. If not, look around some lube or gel that have chemical to get you wet faster ("arousal gel/serum")

Thanks do you have any experinc with lubes that get you wet faster?

Posted
9 hours ago, taroelf said:

Lots of nipple play !!! Make sure your hydrated!!

Thanks, love nipple play!

Posted
4 hours ago, Msnys said:

Wet is the brand I use when I need to be slick and I'm not ready. Some days are better than others but it can help when you need it

Thanks i'm going to try this....

Posted
5 hours ago, Exploringtheworld said:

They used too. Not sure if they still do

Thank you i'm going to look into this...

Posted
4 hours ago, zoelikestrees said:

Couldn’t u sorta just use an excessive amount of any water based lube?

You are right, i probably could but im trying to do as my Dom wishes, but it will be my backup plan....

Posted
Respectfully I think Dom should communicate with you, and between yourself work out how to get you aroused before you meet. When I’m going to meet my current sub/fwb I begin texting a day or so beforehand and tell her what I want to do, what I want her to wear, makeup etc. The process of discussing the practicalities of this can sound a bit tedious but we both make the effort to make it arousing for both of us, and are complimentary to each other. By the time we meet we’re ready! One of our rules is I always check her wetness on meeting and I allow her to feel how hard I am if she is wet. D/s should be a relationship and a Dom should be able to keep their sub aroused by a variety of means, and remotely. I say this most respectfully to your dynamic and hope it’s of help.
Posted
6 minutes ago, AssertiveHerts said:

Respectfully I think Dom should communicate with you, and between yourself work out how to get you aroused before you meet. When I’m going to meet my current sub/fwb I begin texting a day or so beforehand and tell her what I want to do, what I want her to wear, makeup etc. The process of discussing the practicalities of this can sound a bit tedious but we both make the effort to make it arousing for both of us, and are complimentary to each other. By the time we meet we’re ready! One of our rules is I always check her wetness on meeting and I allow her to feel how hard I am if she is wet. D/s should be a relationship and a Dom should be able to keep their sub aroused by a variety of means, and remotely. I say this most respectfully to your dynamic and hope it’s of help.

Thanks for your honest answer. Maby i didn't do a good job in explaning.... Tje question i got is part of a thask to get ready for a session from my Dom... So it is part of our play. He will be reading all the answers and he will be checking my wetness and will be happy with the solution i chose or not.... And to be honest, i am wet right now from all thus but will have to go a little further to be wet to the point my pants will be wet....

Posted
It may not be possible for you to get as wet as he requires. This may lead into discipline or “funishment” if you both enjoy that. I like to avoid imposing tasks that will be failed as a means to discipline because it’s negative. I like positive incentives so trying would lead to praise from me and lack of effort discipline. If you show him you’ve really tried this should be a good start to the session. Our bodies don’t always work like machines. The important thing I think is to keep the dynamic going and enjoy each other. Being a good Dom is hard and requires a lot of thought.
Posted
I can only recommend cranberries, they seem to work very well helping with regeneration.
Posted
Am I the only one who thinks this guy is an asshat!?!? That would be like requiring him to maintain an erection for 10 + hours. Not humanly possible. Smh. 🤦‍♀️
Posted
8 minutes ago, CarolinaCDA said:
Am I the only one who thinks this guy is an asshat!?!? That would be like requiring him to maintain an erection for 10 + hours. Not humanly possible. Smh. 🤦‍♀️

Maybe just not thinking it thru enough? Either way, personally it seems to me like doms are better off sticking to instructions that are actually possible to carry out, unless the point is to fail, and should be aware of the capacities of their subs.

Posted
Good luck all I could say is that it never worked for me please let me know if the cranberries work curious to find out. Lee