Question

Roseanal

Posted

Hydrated but lots of communication before you meet him. Let him build up the anticipation until you are ready to explode. 

Posted
54 minutes ago, Timetoplay said:

Hydrated but lots of communication before you meet him. Let him build up the anticipation until you are ready to explode. 

Yep. Being a Dom involves the responsibility to interest the sub in what you want to do. It requires thought and consideration, and actually building a relationship where you’re both able to excite each other and takes time and effort-it’s not just a way to get loads of easy kinky sex!!

Posted
22 hours ago, anotherNoah said:

I can only recommend cranberries, they seem to work very well helping with regeneration.

I m going to tru this, very curios if it works.....

Posted

Hey to all the concernd guys and girls Doms and Subs,

I'm with my dom for almost 20 years, i married him. I loved all the comments but their is no dom here asking to much of me, or go over my boundries, i know and see his task of being a good dom takes time, effort, real effort and a lot of thinking, we talk about what turns us on both often and this task he just made te set me on a quest... notthing more notthing less, there will be no punnishement when i tried to fullfill this task but can't. 

So all concerns are realy are heartwarming but i am fine and horney...

Loev roseanal