An evolving cuck

Posted
This is based on a very vivid dream I had recently. I've elaborated but it was something that stuck with me so I wanted to try and get it out of my head. This is my first ever attempt at writing. Be kind 🙏.

It's Friday night, you're night to be with him, with Paul.  As I make my home from work I can't decide how to spend my evening.  I'm distracted by thoughts of you and him, where you will go and what you will do as you enjoy your free time with your new boyfriend.  I have no doubt it will end with his hands all over your body.  His towering frame pressed up and over your skin as you experience another night of passion. Your bodies intertwined as he takes you to places only I can dream of.  It brings on a heavy mix of jealousy and comfort.  I love how happy this had made you but I still wish it could be me.

I walk through the door to find you upstairs and at your dresser already.  You're hair shining and tied back, hanging beautifully over your neck and shoulders.  You're almost ready, your make up flawless and your dressed in what appears to be a new, black lace lingerie ensemble, complete with pull ups and suspenders.  Your short silk robe caressing your back and just nestling on the curves of your silky smooth hips and thighs.

"My god baby, you look incredible" is all I have. Sometimes I can't quite believe you are my wife, you look so sexy, so beautiful, you are a solid 11 put of 10. 

"What time is Paul picking you up? I ask.

"Actually, Paul and I have been texting all day and we'd like to stay home tonight.  It's been six weeks already, he's an amazing guy and I think I'd like to have him over for the night.  I think I'm ready, it's hard being out all the time.  I don't want to worry about being seen or unwelcome PDAs. Paul says it's about time too, in fact he insisted. He said it was important for our relationship moving forward.  I really enjoy our time together and so I don't want to disappoint him. You understand don't you baby?"

"I, I, err"  passes my lips as I try to process what I was hearing. 

"I just don't know if I'm ready for him to be here, in my house"  I finally respond.

"It's ok baby, Paul said you might react this way, apparently it's a natural part of the process.  Having another man, a man's man at that, come into your home and assert his authority, doing things you're not quite able to.  Paul says guys get funny about tradesman coming in and working on their house, even when it's skills they don't have.  It makes sense, don't you think?"

I didn't even have time to reply.

"Paul also said it can be even more complicated when somebody comes in to fuck a guys wife. Paul said it can be real a challenge for the cuckold husband as it goes against thousands of years of human evolution..."

"Huh, wait baby...". I interjected

"What's wrong baby, don't you like the term cuckold?  Thats what you are now baby, my little cuck hubby.  I mean, you've been letting another fuck me for weeks now. Just remember what we discussed, about our needs, needs that you and I struggle with.  You know I need a strong man, a real man, someone who can sweep me off my feet but also put me in my place and feel like the submissive slut thay I need to be from time to time".

"Baby please..." I try another interjectiom but you are in free flow.

"I mean, I love you and I love what he have but he gives me something you can't, and to be honest... I don't think you ever will.
They way he talks, the way he treats me, touches me and how he makes me feel.. it's just so different to what we have.i just don't know how I can help you understand".

Finally a break, a moment to express my thoughts.

"But here baby? In my house, my home?"

"Remember when you said you only want to make me happy? Well this is it baby, this is making me happy.  I want to make Paul happy.  And if Paul wants its then I want it"

I sit silent as you speak. You speak so calmly, so matter of fact.  I can do nothing but listen. 

"You understand that don't you baby?  This is how it needs to be, this is what needs to happen".  

I try to stand my ground.  "I just don't know how I feel about him being in my house, with my wife. I am still the man of this house".

"Urgh, Paul said you'd be like this!  Thankfully, he's a considerate guy and he gave me some pointers on how we can deal with this petty reluctance. Come with me cucky"

You lead me to the bathroom, helping me to undress.  Within minutes I'm naked except for my little black cage.  You'd insisted on this after your first two nights with him.  You told me my attitude after your first couple of date nights was tetchy, tiresome and not something you would put up with.  You said the cage will help me to stay focused on your needs.  This was something else Paul had explained and encouraged.   Paul said you should be able to enjoy your time together, free from worry about how I might feel or react after your nights together.

"How is my little soldier today" you ask while running your perfectly manicured nails across my smooth balls..

"Desperate" I reply. 

I've felt my cock twitching all day.  As thoughts of you and him come and go, I sense the *** flow and rush emotions, swiftly followed by the confinement and crushing feelings of denial.  It's a perfect blend of love and hate for what my night will entail.  It starts early and only gets more intense as the hours pass me by.  My balls a sensitive and tingling mess by early evening.  It"s come to be a familiar feeling, a Friday feeling. 

"You feel so smooth baby, I was right to switch from shaving to hair cream.  Look at them, they're completely stubble free.... And such pretty little things"

You never used to talk to me like this.  Now you take every opportunity to show how different I am to him, your new man. 

"Paul insisted we take this a little further baby.  He feels it will help curb your attitude and resistance to him asserting his authority over you, over me and over  this house". 

"What do you mean, further?" I asked tentatively.

"Well we agreed that I will help you embrace your new role, and to help cement your status we are going to do away with your so called manliness" you snigger as the words pass your lips.

"Paul said a good cuck will think long and hard about how he presents. Especially at  home and especially when he is entertaining certain conpany.  I think should consider this your new routine.  Let's start from now for Friday nights in and see how we go from here shall we".

This is a statement more than a question.
I am a complete mix of emotions.  Finding a lover was one thing, finding a regular one was another.  You now have a boyfriend who is making decisions and influencing our relationship.  Including my role within it.  This has already gone further than I expected and despite any doubts, I can't help but follow your lead. You are my life, my person, my love and I will do anything to make you happy.

"I, I, I'm not sure about this baby..."

"Now, be a good hubby, hands on the sink and spread your legs".

I don't know why but you're assertiveness takes my by surprise.  You're heeding Paul's words and gaining confidence with every word.  You're so desperate to please him you don't have time to think twice about any reservations.  I don't know why but I couldnt say no if I wanted to.
I know I should be saying no, I should be asking you to stop, to forget about him but all I can feel is my cock twitching and my heart beat that little bit faster as I obey your instructions.  His instructions, I can almost hear him talking you through your actions.

You waste no time in applying a warm but wet sponge to my skin, first working her way up my legs, gently rubbing over my bottom and then up back and shoulders. 

"Turn"

I immediately do as I'm told.  You continue to sponge me down, working across and down my chest and over my torso.  You stop momentarily at my genitals, my cock is pressing against the cage, weeping pre cum and desperate to grow.

"Now this won't do, we have a job to do!"

You give two almighty flicks to my smooth balls with your perfectly manicured fingers. 

"Ow baby" I wince, slightly buckling at my knees.

"You deserve that"  you say.

"Just look at you. I've only rubbed you down in warm water and you're already getting aroused you little pervert".

You follow with two more heavy flicks.

As my cock softens you start lathering my body in cream, taking the same journey you had with your sponge.

"Turn"

You cover my body in no time. I can feel the tingling all over my body. Gentle at first but becoming warmer and warmer with each passing second. 

"Now we wait".  You tell me while reviewing the instructions on the bottle.

"I can feel it burning my skin baby, is this right?"

"Behave" you scoff, "just give it a few more minutes you little wimp"

I manage to bite my tongue and stick it out for another five minutes before you  instruct me into the shower.  The feeling of cool water running over my skin is a welcome one.  You hand me a shower puff, insisting I run it in circular motions across my skin.  As I begin I can see my hair disappearing, momentarily pooling around my feet.  You take the puff and help with my back.  Within minutes my body is as smooth as yours.

"Out you get baby" you say with a grin.

"Get yourself dry and join me in the bedroom"

As soon as I'm dry I make my way through.

"How does that feel?" you ask. 

I struggle for words initially.  My skin feels so sensitive, I've never so naked.  I can feel everything, the warmth from your touch across my chest, the slight breeze from open windows in the next room.  "I don't know what to say.  It.. It feels amazing".

"Ok good, I'm glad you like it.  You look very pretty my darling" 

Pretty?  Its the second time you've called me pretty this evening. Its not something I've heard before but I'm enjoying it more each time.

You snap me out of my haze "Now, it's important we get your skin moisturised baby, we don't want this new look going to waste".

And with that you begin smothering my body in a scented balm.  Its very feminin but it feels so good on my skin, helping to tackle the slight burn that remains from the hair removal cream.

I look over your shoulder while you finish up with the moisturiser.  Laid out on the bed is another black robe and some black lingerie.

"Are you changing?" I ask with such naïvity.

"No, no" you reply with a giggle.

"These are for you baby.  Paul says this will really keep you in the right frame of mind"

Paul this, Paul that.  He's not even here yet but I feel he's already in control.
"I don't know baby... I'm not sure I want to dress up for your boyfriend" I plead.

As quickly as the words pass my lips your hand slaps across my face.

"Owww baby"

You now have your hands on your hips and a steely look I haven't seen this evening.

"Don't you dare start with that attitude,
Paul is not just 'my' boyfriend he is our boyfriend.  We both need him to fuck me and you know it.  Look at you, a little man with a little locked cock.  Smooth and hairless like a pretty little boy.  I have no doubt you will know how a real man behaves by the end of the night. You will wear this for Paul and I. You will greet him properly when he gets here and you will thank him properly when he leaves. You will show him nothing but respect and you will not disappoint me...  and especially not him, do you hear me?". 

I have no words. I look you in the eye and I know you are not messing around.  I simply nod like a husband does when seeking his wife's approval.

"Now get dressed, he"ll be here soon"

I move to the bed and pull on my new lingerie.

"There, see how pretty you look.  I think Paul will love it just as much as me"

I say nothing.

"Oh don't get all grumpy on me now.  I'm telling you, Paul will have other ways of keeping you in line.  He'll have ways of helping you understand your new place in this household, my little cuckold husband. If you're not careful, I'll have you prepare him for me.  Or better yet, I'll have him take you!  Just so you know how it feels to be fucked by a real man, so you can experience what I experience, them you'll really understand why I don't want you spoiling this for me".

I swallow hard.  I hear your words but feel them in my stomach.  Given everything you've asked of me this evening I can't help but wonder if this was in your plan all along.  I feel nervous, anxious and apprehensive all at once.  Only time will tell.

As I pull on my robe, the soft material tickles my newly soft skin, pushing any ***s aside, Ive never felt so ***, so submissive. 

I hear a car pull onto the drive. 

"Are you ready baby..." I hear you shout excitedly

"Time for you to meet our boyfriend baby... Don't you dissapoint me..."

As I look down over my smooth skin and lacy underwear..  I find myself lost in a moment, wondering how it would feel. 
How it would feel to hold his cock in my hands, to feel it on my lips.  To feel his rough towering frame over mine, his rough skin rubbing on my smooth soft skin and his hard cock deep inside me and he makes me his bitch.... 

I'm awoken from my day dream to the sound of the door.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

'Here we go' is my final thought as I make my way to the front door....
Posted
Loved reading! Thanks for sharing ❤️🔥
Posted
4 hours ago, sindelfingen501 said:
Loved reading! Thanks for sharing ❤️🔥

Thank you sindelfingen501
I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was just something I had to get down in words.

Posted
4 minutes ago, Kimber469ing said:
Great read

Thank you Kimber469ing. Nice to know you enjoyed it. It's my first attempt at writing soni was a little nervous on how it would read.

Posted
When do we get part 2?
Posted
13 hours ago, Cypresswillys said:
It's not a scene I have ever thought about but certainly is a hot one. The foreplay of getting ready for the almost unknown.........turned up the heat here

Thank you Cypresswilly
It's definately what I was trying to achieve. Sometimes that can be hotter than just going straight in with a sex act. As I was writing I just loved that feeling of anticipation, of losing of control and letting myself become part of a process.

Posted
7 hours ago, Richjf said:
When do we get part 2?

Thanks Richjf. I'm glad you liked it.
I hadn't thought about writing that one yet but I'm sure it will come soon enough. Nice to be in demand 😉