MY BIGGEST *** REGARDING MY FETISHES IS...

br****

Posted
Having a responsibility from mine... And going too far and hurting them in a detrimental way
Posted
I have no *** I'm a kinkster I like being tied up and spanked and pegged
Posted
I agree with perry Penelope I'm open about being a kinkster
Posted
My Biggest *** is being accepted for my kinks, and being completely pegged and then taken care of with after care
Posted
Biggest *** is them not embracing the *** and pleasure lol
Posted
Not finding like minded people to play with
Darchangel21
Posted
Girls who think ABDL is weird.
Posted
That all my fetishes stem from unresolved childhood trauma, and that by engaging in them, I am actually just strengthening these old circuits in my brain, and that what I should do instead is start some intensive meditation and psychotherapy to try and uncover the ancient psychic wounds that I have lost the ability to remember or feel, and that by doing do, I might begin the long, slow process of healing and in time, return to a state of deep, unconditional love, compassion and respect for my inner child, but that I might never do this work because the narcotic-like rush these fetishes provide is too great, and like an insect drawn towards a fatal flame, my hapless neurocircuitry cannot help but crave the intensity of these pleasures and the dissociation from deep *** that they provide.
Posted
That I will be taken advantage of when I ask to stop and I am gagged and bound …
Posted
Is that it’s sick or weird that I like pegging a guy and I’m a female and I don’t really know why I like it …😶I kinda feel like it takes away from me being a woman…
Posted
I don't really have a ***. I can't find anyone who will do it.
Posted
That no one will take me seriously and engage with me as not experienced enough. And that *** is coming into fruition!
Posted
I *** that I will never find someone into the same things as I am. Or my family will find out and disown me
Posted
hearing the words ‘to like that, you must have been sexually ***d…’ from yet another person who I’ve tried to be very careful not to shock or scare …it’s happened a few times now +it sucks
Posted
that I've left it too late to explore my kinks, after years of trying to suppress them in a vanilla marriage!
Posted
Being the best at it so everyone wants a turn… oh wait i want that!
Posted
On 5/15/2023 at 1:37 PM, brazuca said:

It's time to open your heart! 💜

Complete the sentence: My biggest *** regarding my fetishes is...

My mum share the same