Morning erotica

Ch****

Posted
Rn I’m imaging waking up between my two boyfriends and noticing them both asleep. I’d notice through the sheets that one of them was hard. So inevitably I’d get under the covers and start sucking until I heard him moan and wake up while gently grabbing my hair and telling me how much of a good girl I am. After a little bit my second bf would groan and wake up and see what I was doing. He’d grow watching me… and the bf I was sucking would tell me it’s my job to keep them both satisfied and I’d better do my job. I’d look up at him and he’d simply say “sit on it.” I’d nod and begin pulling off when he’d quickly grab my head and say “I didn’t say you could stop sucking me to do it princess. You’re a smart girl, you’ll figure it out.” And I’d then continue sucking while getting up on my knees, feeling my second bf slide underneath me… I’d slowly lower myself onto him while still sucking. Eventually they’d both grow in excitement and fuck me faster. I’d let out muffled whimpers as my mouth was full of cock. The bf I was sucking would tell the other one to grab my wand next to the bed, just out of arms reach. He’d say “she’s been such a good girl.. we should let her cum.” And as my second bf reached to get my wand he’d have to pull out of me. I’d whimper at the loss of stimulation and he’d chuckle as he grabbed my wand and say “awww you’re so pathetically needy.” Only this time instead of getting under me, he’d pull my hips up so that I was propped up on my knees while my head was still down and sucking on my other partner he’d thrust into me quickly. He would then hand me my wand and tell me to be a good girl and ask to cum. As he thrusted into me he’d stick his thumb in my ass and push me further down on my other bfs dick. Both of them using me coupled with the stimulation from my wand would make me cum almost instantly. I’d feel it build and try to ask for permission, but desperately fail bc my mouth was filled with cock. They’d both laugh at how pathetic I am and comment on how good girls shouldn’t talk with their mouth full. They’d then mock me and ask if I wanted to cum. With tears in my eyes I’d nod and they’d allow me to. I’d finish and then I’d feel my partner behind me grip harder on my hip and shove his thumb deeper into me as he let out a low groan and I felt him fill my insides. While still sucking my first partner the one behind me would slowly pull out and say “good girl.” The man I was sucking would chuckle and say.. “she’ll be a good girl when she’s taken both of our loads.” He’d then turn to me and say “my turn.. keep your knees up little girl.. daddy’s going to give you a second treat.” I’d oblige as he pulled out of my mouth and moved behind me. He’d waste no time in grabbing my hips and forcing himself into my already messy pussy. I’d moan and he’d command me to leave my wand on my clit. And as the thrusts got faster and more aggressive he’d lean over me and whisper… “will you be daddy’s good girl and cum for me to?” I’d nod and he’d say good girl as he felt me tighten around him and hear my moans as my mind went blank and I finished on him. He’d then move faster till he finished inside of me while grunting loudly… I’d be so full at this point it would be dripping out of me and I’d collapse in between them. They’d both wrap their arms around me and pet my hair and give me forehead kisses telling me how good I am as both their cum leaked out of me.