First Date

Posted

The first time we talked was online. After a couple of weeks he gave me his phone number. I was hesitant at first. But I finally got up the nerve to text him. But what I really wanted was to hear his voice. I was too nervous to call so I asked him to call me.

The phone rang, with shaking hands, I answered. I don't know what I was expecting but when I heard his voice, my body reacted...I gasped, nipples going hard, warmth creeping between my legs, and increasing heart rate. I know my cheeks were turning pink. I never had anyone produce these kinds of reactions.

The more he spoke, the more I was mesmerized and turned on. He asked me out for a date. How could I say no.

We were going to meet uptown at a French restaurant. I dressed in my black silk blouse, purple leather skirt, silk bra and panties, black lined thigh high stockings, and my favorite black heels. 

I arrived a bit early so I went into the bar and ordered a glass of Scottish whiskey, hoping it would help my nerves, playing with my string of pearls around my neck.

I felt hands on my shoulders.

'Hi baby girl' he whispered.

There goes my body again. I turned and smiled at him. He was very handsome. Black short hair, dark eyes and a 5 o'clock shadow. Black suit and tie. He moved one hand to the small of my back and the other he held out for me to take, as he helped me off the bar stool.

We walked to the restaurant side, where we were led to our seats. He let go of my back as I slid into our booth. He was still holding my hand even underneath the table. I took a deep breath and held it as he released my hand and placed it on my thigh and gave it a light squeeze.

The waiter already started bringing out food. It was already ordered ahead of time.

I looked at him and smiled. I saw the fire in his eyes and my breath hitched. I turned red and he smirked, I rolled my eyes, he squeezed my leg. I was turned on since hearing him and now that I was so close to him, I could smell spice, mint and something else that was intoxicating.

He leaned over and whispered

'Eat, baby girl. I have plans for you tonight and you'll need your strength'

Gasping, as his hand rubbed up and down my leg. I could feel the heat of his hand through my leather skirt. I picked up my fork and started eating. My heart rate increased. I hadn't said anything yet. I just kept looking at him and he kept staring at me.  I wonder what he had planned.

'May I be excused to the ladies room?' I whispered

'Yes, but don't take too long or there will be consequences' with a warm breath on my neck.

When it was time to leave he offered his hand again and his other went to the small of my back again.  I felt the warmth through my silk blouse. He guided me to the limo that was waiting at the front of the restaurant.  As I bent over to get into the limo he slapped my arse. I gasped and almost fell into the thing. He grabbed my hips and my body froze.  I looked over my shoulder and he was smirking and had a fire in his eyes that frightened me a bit.

The limo ride was about an hour towards the beach. The ride was quiet. Neither of us say anything. He kept looking at me and smiling. 

When the limo stopped I could smell the salt air and hear the waves crashing onto the shore. He got out and went to my side and opened the door, offered his hand and I took it. As he helped me out he pulled me close and whispered against my neck....

'Do you see that light over there? If you run and make it there before I catch you, you will have the choice of what we do tonight.  If I catch you, I do what I want with you. You will get a one minute head start. Do you understand?'

I shook my head in acknowledgement. 

'Run' he growled.

I took off my shoes and ran towards the light on the dock. I could hear his footsteps in the sand getting closer and closer.  Crap he's going to get me. I looked over my shoulder and that was my mistake.  I saw him reach out and his arm went around my waist and lifted me off my feet. I screamed at the sensation.  My mind was in a panic not knowing what was coming. I tried to struggle but was met with a hard slap to my arse. He carried me over his shoulder to a beach house.   It was right on the water, where the dock was.

We got inside and he put me on my feet. The marble floor was cool.

'Kneel'

I did as I was told and knelt in front of him, palms up on my thighs. My eyes down. He placed his hand on my head and stroked my hair.  Then down to my cheek. I leaned into the palm of his hand. It felt so good to have him touch me. He lifted my head to look at him.  He is so handsome.Our eyes locked. I saw a primal lust shining there. 

'Up' he growled as he took my hand. I stood in place. A shiver ran through my body.

'Strip, leave your stockings and heels' while he fingered the pearls around my neck.

I obeyed. Standing there looking down, a shiver went through my body. He pulled me forward by my pearls. Kissing me softly at first, running one hand down my body and the other up the nap of my neck.

His hand tightens around my hair pulling my head back as he kisses down to my neck. I feel his teeth bite lightly at the juncture where my neck and shoulder meet, he growls. A shudder goes through me followed by a moan.
He lifts his head and smiles at me.

He steps away and takes his tie off. Taking my hands and tying them together. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a blindfold. Gasping as he turned me around, tied on the blindfold. He grabs my hands and we start walking. 

I hear him unlock a door. He pulls me through. I hear him walk around me. Slaps my arse.
And again on the opposite side.

He pulls me further into the room. Lifts me up and lays me on the bed. He slides his hand over my body and pushes my bound arms above my head and attached them to something.

He takes my ankles and I feel cuffs being put on. My legs are being pulled to the corner of the bed.  My heart is racing. I hear movement, shoes clunking, zipper being undone, a snap of a belt, rustling of fabric.

I felt the bed go down between my  legs. 

He kissed and licked my calf and thighs. Gasping.

He licked my sweet spot. I shuddered.

He kept moving up licking and sucking. Body wreathing.

Sucking and nipping my breasts. Nipples hardened and I moaned.

Continues licking and kissing up to my neck. Nipped my ear lobe. Holding my breath.

He licked my lips. Slightly parting my lips. His tongue finds his way inside for a long passionate kiss. 

Body wreathed under him wanting more. I could feel his desire pressed against my stomach. Breath getting faster.

He lifted off me. I felt him leave the bed. He came back and I heard a click. Whimpers ... No, no, no I know that sound. I jumped as he parted my lips and placed the vibrator on my clit. It was on low for the moment.

He slowly entered one finger into my hot hole. Moaning and arching at the intrusion.
Then another curling both fingers and hitting that sweet spot.  Growling to keep in control as my body feels the heat rising from my core. He reached up and took my blindfold off.

I looked down at him and our eyes locked. He smirked and I growled. He turns up the vibrator. My hip bucks. He holds them down. I bite my lower lip, counting to keep control.

I was on the brink of release when he shut the vibrator off. I growled at him. I heard him growl back and he bit my thigh.
He reached down and released my legs. He licked up my thighs. Lifting my legs over his shoulders. He looked up. 

'Look at me' I looked down at him.

'If we do this, you are mine.  Say your safe word, we stop, I take you home. Do you understand?'

I nodded my head. He slowly came down, pushing my legs to my chest as he entered me. Gasping at the feel. He was so big as he went deep. He held still letting my body get adjusted.

He untied my wrists. He kissed me as he started to move. Both of us growled in unison. I was so sensitive it didn't take long and I was begging.

'Please'

'Please what? Tell me '

'Please....I....need.....Fuck'

'I will give you what you need. Cum now.' he whispered in my ear and bit down on my neck.

I screamed and my body went stiff. The fire exploded and muscles tightened, breathing halted, body shaking. I felt him cum at the same time. My eyes rolled back and I felt as though I was floating.

When I opened my eyes I was being held by him, stroking my hair. He smiled down at me and I smiled up at him.

Posted
I enjoyed this with my morning coffee. Wonderful ❤️😮💨
Posted

Amazing I felt all your emotions. Excellent story

Posted
This is a great read thank you Amazing put smile on my face
Posted

Thank you Babygirl for bringing this to life. Your writing is expressive and natural and I can feel everything.