Be brave, don't step back

Do****

Posted
I wanna start by saying that I haven't been using kinky platforms like this one from long time, I've always tried to connect with like minded people by using "the law of attraction", but one thing that I've noticed on here is that there are two different kinky heads: the ones that are kinky inside out and the ones which are only on the outside.
The main difference between the two in my opinion is that the inside-out ones, naturally shows tips of kinkness even by just having a simple conversation and obviously platforms like this one makes them feel "at home".
The superficial kinky heads on the other side want to appear like a natural one but once you start chatting with them you can feel right away that chances for a potential connection are super slim.
Why am I saying this, I'm saying this because lately more and more new joyners (and not), forget the fact that this social platform serves to create connections too. As a reminder, there are even people on here that are looking for a simple movies night that with the right connection it could turn into something really different šŸ˜ˆšŸ”„
So please kinksters, be brave and don't step back. Go for it! Life it's only one, peaceāœŒšŸ¼ā¤ļø
Posted
What do you mean by connections? Do you mean one offs or something more
Posted
16 hours ago, Hels1920 said:
What do you mean by connections? Do you mean one offs or something more

Connection is reading each other's mind, it's perfectly understanding each other's needs, it's vibing together. And I totally get it, it can't just happen to be there but you can surely see it from early days