DATE IN THE WOODS!

br****

Posted
The problem with woods or outdoor at that time of the year are flies and all other insects hungry for sweaty bodies….
Posted
I live nr new forest, great walks and lots of nature to see 😌
Posted
Some forest bathing or a secluded glamping trip is much needed! 🏕️🏖️😈
Posted
Take the puppies up to the State Park, find a private swimming hole, spend the weekend hiking, and swimming. Some wine, steaks and light choking will be included.😏
Posted
Being chased through the woods eventually getting caught and overpowered. Lots of growling, biting, and nails digging into skin 😼
Posted
Camping with some friends by a lake. Lots of touching and swimming and touching. Hopefully it's private enough for nude swimming.
Posted
If we aren't toasting marshmallows I'm not coming 😅
Posted
I can cross getting out into the woods off my list a few times! Lol always a great time
Posted
Just had sex in the woods today… PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT! Remember to always check for tics after a play date in wooded areas! Just sayin! 🤭
Posted
Kayaking to that hidden spot!
Posted
I am a good mountain guide. Let's go get find an adventure !!
Posted
The woods. The perfect and most likely the original hunting grounds on this planet. Nothing like hunting barefooted and naked in the woods in the winter. Best experience ever
Posted
I’d love it but I am severely allergic to poison ivy 😂
Posted
Indoors or outdoors I'm always down for fun either or
Posted
A picnic beside a stream in the woods on a sunny day, perfect 😍
Posted
A sunset stroll and picnic in a clearing
Posted
There is nothing like skiing naked on a nice glassy lake with your kinky friends
Posted
exploring the wood, find a creek or lake to jump in and stay warm cuddling by the fire
Posted
Nice hikes are always a winner in my book