How many D’s and M’s out here are empathic?

Va****

Posted
I’m new out here, but not new to the lifestyle, although I fully understand experience is relative.

How many of you (us) are empathic and use your skills to really get inside the head of the one who trusts you?

I’d like to hear a few stories before I dump any of mine, but it almost seems unfair when you can feel what they are feeling, even when they say different.

As an FYI - lying to an empath is never wise. The skillsets may vary different but we can all hear that shit about 40’ away.
Posted
I’m talking about the gifted. All can feel but there are others that can read into others emotions like they’re feeling it themselves, and actually ride and push the emotional waves around - kinda like an emotional VU meter only more three dimensional.
Posted

Always empathatic it is the only way to get to know someone. I started as a sub 28 years ago and switched to a Dom 25 years ago. I think this gives me the skills to rwalky get to know my sub.

Posted

Being an empath can be easy and hard at the same time. You will feel things that will suprise your Dom or sub. It works to the advantage for a sub. You will feel what your Dom wants or needs before they let you know. Most Doms love this but some do not. Tread carefully and always communicate with each other.