Question

ma****

Posted
If the dominant shows an emotional vulnerability to their submissive, can they assert dominance in the future?
Welshwizardofoz
Posted
Of coirse they can we are all human beings
Posted
Yes, absolutely, we are all human and we all have feelings, it's important that your partner is able to support your emotional needs (and you theirs) regardless of the type of relationship.
Posted
I certainly have to believe so. I show vulnerability within my dynamics, whilst it is important for a dom to display stoicism and self control, i think a healthy amount of vulnerability shows we are human and that it is a two way relationship, depending on the individual situation but I personally would not want to be in a dynamic where I "lose authority" if I've shown some vulnerability
Posted
3 minutes ago, Manny678 said:

No that means He is Weak Dom

Why do you think they are weak? I’m talking about male and female dominants here

Posted

its Sounds like a Weak dude no offense though

Posted
No this is in any sort of relationship not just in kink there will be people that say that they love a dom that shows vulnerability so on and so forth that’s complete crap slowly the sub partner who ever mindset will change authority, will be questioned rules will be broken and sooner or later they will look for someone that is more cold mor dark i can tell you stories from all the subs,girlfriends and wives that have com to me and they all say the same exact thing when im questioning them that the person they are with is not as Dominant as they want him to be
Posted
I think it's a sign of emotional maturity to be able to share your emotions calmly. Maturity is definitely attractive in a Dom. To me it's more weak to hide behind some stoic façade.
Posted

Strong Male doms Are the Real Deal for Female doms

Posted
Yes, of course. Everyone is human. Alot of people use BDSM as a coping skill. Me personally, as a dom, there have been times ive had deep conversations with a sub (both short term and long term people)There should be no reason someone should not be able to show vulnerability. Its called aftercare, it goes both ways.
Just my opinion.
Posted
3 minutes ago, potter420 said:
Yes, of course. Everyone is human. Alot of people use BDSM as a coping skill. Me personally, as a dom, there have been times ive had deep conversations with a sub (both short term and long term people)There should be no reason someone should not be able to show vulnerability. Its called aftercare, it goes both ways.
Just my opinion.

Seems more like the actual truth than an opion

Posted
Given that a good Dom needs to care about the health, safety and wellbeing of a sub, then you are opening yourself up to ***. If you aren't ***, then how much do you actually care about your subs safety? Anyone who thinks it makes the Dom weak, doesn't understand the power exchange and trusta good dynamic needs. I would also question if that same person thinks stopping on safe words is a sign of weakness 🤔
Posted

Lots of really sad sounding, Andrew tate-esque "doms" here with really harmful answers. Vulnerability is not weakness and if you feel you need to be an emotionless robot then you're not in a dom/sub dynamic. You're just f**king someone.

Posted
Of course emotional vulnerability and showing emotions is OK regardless which side of the slash you sit - in fact I'd argue it's a desirable trait in a dominant for them to be in touch with their emotions and not some cold hard automaton who just barks orders.
Posted
Of course you can. Doesn’t make you weak or ***. It shows compassion, caring and understanding. If a sub sees this she/he is more inclined to trust deeper and feel more because it shows it’s not title to you but your lifestyle
Posted
And what seems like alot of men on this app seem to forget. The dominant is not in charge. The submissive person has to say one word and everything stops. Its an illusion. Yes the submissive gives that control up, but they are still in control. One word and it all stops. Thats control.
Posted
I’d like to hear from female dominates and some subs who have maybe had this happen to them
Posted
2 minutes ago, master-halos said:
I’d like to hear from female dominates and some subs who have maybe had this happen to them

I'm a submissive and some of the Dommes I know are very much in touch with their emotions and to an extent emotionally *** - doesn't make them any less dominant in my eyes

Posted
40 minutes ago, Manny678 said:

No that means He is Weak Dom

This is a weak take