The First Meeting. (Part 3)

Daedaluslost

Daedaluslost
Posted

You speed up and shorten your strokes. I feel the wonderful pre-climax sensation starting to spread from the base of my cock out into my abdomen. 'Oooooh! Oh! Aaaah! I'm coming ma'am! I can't stop myself.' You slow down and squeeze your hand around my shaft and take my ball sac in your other hand and softly jiggle my balls. That's the final straw, my cock muscles start to contract and I spurt into your hand which you've now cupped over my swollen head. I'm spasming and jerking as my come pumps into your fist. You stop and turn your hand up. I see the dollops of sperm in your palm and little streams that shot up your wrist. 'Lap it up. Lick me clean slave. You'd better leave no trace of your disgusting come on me. Do it now!' 'Ma'am, I'd rather not. I've never done this before and I really don't want to do it now.' 'I'm not asking you slave,' you squeeze my balls hard, 'I'm ordering you. Lick your scummy juice off me now!' As you twist your hand, the *** in my balls increases until I have no choice. You rest your hand, palm up, on the sofa and release my aching testicles. I kneel down on the floor in front of you and lean forwards to start licking my warm come from your open hand. Its salty taste almost makes me wretch. 'Swallow it.' I do as you order and l lean back down to lick up your wrist. I grimace as I swallow the last drops. 'Open wide and show me it's all gone.' Once you're happy I've done as I've been ordered you tell me to stand up with my back to you.