Consorts for ladies (Chapter 2)

Posted
(Chapter 2) you ready to continue?
Elizabeth flexed her riding crop in her hands. She had not found occasion to use it since the claiming, when Headmistress Jane had bestowed it upon her to administer Gabriel's ceremonial spanking.
The skin she had been required to redden on him that day had not been in nearly as fragile an area. This would require more delicacy. She gave her own palm a carefully controlled swat, to help calibrate her technique.
At the sound, Gabriel looked up at her from the patch of floor he was scrubbing, suddenly alert.
"I won't hurt you without warning," Elizabeth assured him. "Are you afraid?"
"A little, my lady."
"Have you ever had your testicles punished before?"
"Yes," said Gabriel. "That's why I know exactly how afraid to be."
"Then you also know you can survive it," Elizabeth pointed out.
"That's... true," Gabriel acknowledged, returning his attention to the rag in his hand.
He sat up on his knees, still dressed only in his corset and liner, to rinse the rag in a bucket of water.
"Pity we can't just put all this back in somehow," he mused aloud. "The extractors will be expecting a load like this one in the morning."
"Drink plenty of water," Elizabeth advised. "I'll squeeze every last drop I can out of you in front of them, and we'll just have to hope it's enough, combined with the swelling you're going to have."
Gabriel nodded and ran the rag over the patch of floor yet again.
"I think it's as clean as it's going to get," Elizabeth chided. "Perhaps as clean as it's ever been."
"Yes, my lady." Gabriel gathered up the rag and bucket and returned them to the attached washroom, taking slow, deliberate steps.
Elizabeth decided there was no point in preventing him from prolonging his ***, if he was set on doing so.
"Don't forget your belt," she reminded him, as his only spurring on.
Gabriel obediently picked up the chastity belt on his return trip, fed his satisfied penis back into its protective tube, dangled his testicles through their proper opening, and gathered the chains behind his back.
When he reached the bed, he turned around, so that Elizabeth could fit the padlock back in place and secure it with her key, which she tucked back under the neck of her nightshirt.
"There," she said, reaching around to cup his ***, exposed testicles once more. "Just the target we need. And now you won't have to worry about fitting back in later, if you get too excited from all the attention you're about to receive."
"I don't think that will be a problem," said Gabriel.
"We'll see. Lie on the bed."
With a deep breath, Gabriel lay on top of the covers on his usual side of the canopy bed, hands ***ly grasping the fabric beneath him.
"Legs apart, hands behind your head," Elizabeth instructed. "Best not to roughen them up any more than we already have tonight."
Gabriel adjusted accordingly.
Elizabeth ran the end of the crop over the soft, pink cushion that held those two precious little gems, watching Gabriel's thigh muscles tense with anticipation.
"Are you ashamed of what you just did?" she asked.
Gabriel gave this a moment's thought. "Not really. But I have butterflies in my stomach, thinking about how many people think I should be."
"Are they pleasant butterflies?" Elizabeth asked.
"More pleasant than what you're about to do," said Gabriel.
"Would you like to hear more about how shockingly shameless you are?"
"How could I refuse?" He smiled, pushing against the anxiety that hung heavy around the edges of his face.
"I just saw you touch your own cock, almost as if you had a right to it," Elizabeth accused.
Her voice came out breathless and scandalized, but she couldn't help grinning at the joyful wickedness of it all.
"Headmistress Jane granted you such generous protection." She put a hand on the heavy front plate of his chastity belt. "Ironclad security for your honor, and you let a woman you barely know undermine it."
"I am still a virgin," Gabriel argued.
"Such an experienced virgin," said Elizabeth, leaning down closer to his face. "Your fingers are already well-practiced at providing you with base, ungentlemanly physical pleasure. What need do you have for a lady?"
"To control my unruly spirit, of course," he answered with a smirk.
"Who would volunteer for such a staggering task?"
In the space of no more than a second, Gabriel jerked his face upward to touch his lips to Elizabeth's. "I'm not worried," he said, lying back.
Elizabeth felt as if he'd stolen most of the air in her lungs away with him.
"You trust me terribly deeply," she said.
Gabriel looked down at himself, near naked, and then back up at her, with the crop in her hand. "Clearly."
She stroked his scrotum with the leather of the crop again. In spite of his predictions, his cock had swollen again in its metal casing, just enough to peek slightly out of the end.
"I'm afraid disciplining you may be a lost cause," she teased. "You're so terminally depraved."
"I need you to try, my lady," said Gabriel, throat tightening under his playfulness. "It's the only way you can save me."
"What if I decline?" she asked. "What if I leave you to learn your lesson alone, if you can?"
"No, please." *** grew stronger in Gabriel's tone, but it was combined with determination now.
"What are you pleading for?" Elizabeth prompted.
"Please, punish me," Gabriel begged sweetly. "I'll never be able to do it right on my own."
"How can you ask me to punish you, if you won't accept that you did anything wrong?"
"I got myself in trouble," Gabriel reasoned. "If you're harsh enough with me, maybe you can make me regret it."
Elizabeth stood straight and hovered the crop over his defenseless testicles.
"Punish me!" Gabriel encouraged, gathering his fortitude. "Punish me for touching my cock. Punish me for wanting to. Punish me for liking it, and not being sorry. Punish me for being a slut."
Elizabeth raised the crop and snapped it against the exact center of her target. It was not the hardest blow she could have mustered, but it was no symbolic tap either.
Gabriel's lower body curled instantly inward, though he managed to keep his hands in place.
"Again," he said in a high mew. "Quick, before I recover enough to feel it completely."
"Lie flat, then," said Elizabeth.
Laboriously, Gabriel stretched his legs back into position.
Elizabeth gave him another swat, a shade harder than the first, hoping it would be enough.
Gabriel cried and rolled onto his side, collapsing into a ball, tears escaping down his cheeks.
"That's it," said Elizabeth, setting the crop down. "It's all over until morning, now."
She climbed onto the bed beside him and pulled him close. He cuddled immediately against her chest, clinging to her waist and letting his tears soak into her nightshirt.
"Still lacking in regrets?" she asked, stroking his slightly disheveled hair.
"Still," Gabriel confirmed through an unstable voice box, holding her tighter.
"Then perhaps we'll have to try again sometime," Elizabeth joked.
"Without question," Gabriel agreed. "Only... not right away."
"No, not right away."
"Thank you, my lady," he sighed. "For all of that."
"It was my pleasure."
"It wasn't, though," said Gabriel, resting a hand tentatively on her thigh. "Not precisely."
"Don't worry about that right now," said Elizabeth. She couldn't deny feeling plenty of urges surrounding Gabriel throughout this exchange, but since the tears had begun, cuddling him had won out as the strongest among them.
"I feel so much more wretched, taking without giving," said Gabriel. "If ever I could feel ashamed of pleasure...."
"That's all I'd have to do to make you?" Elizabeth teased. "Withhold access to my womanhood?"
"Please don't," said Gabriel. "I want to be of use. I want to--"
"Tomorrow," said Elizabeth.
Gabriel looked up at her with wide eyes, careful not to react too soon.
"After the extraction," she added. "If you're good."
That coaxed him back to a smile. "How could I not be, now?"
To be continued tomorrow…
Posted
Chapter 3
Elizabeth and Gabriel both woke with a start to a sharp rapping on the door.
"Yes, thank you, we'll be down soon," Elizabeth called out blearily.
"I'm sorry, but you're both needed in the entrance hall immediately," the serving boy on the other side replied urgently.
Already, Gabriel was out from between the covers beside her, reaching for his clothes.
Elizabeth sat up a little more slowly, perplexed. This was the first time anyone had tried to rush her anywhere since she had been checked in as a guest.
"Is something wrong?" she asked.
"Not wrong," the boy answered unconvincingly. "Her royal highness is here. The princess Phaedia. We had no forewarning that she would be joining us this season. Not that her highness is required to inform us of her movements," he corrected himself quickly, even while talking to the door. "It only means that we need to provide the best welcome we can, without keeping her waiting."
Elizabeth looked to Gabriel, who threw out a hand, palm toward her, to cover the fact that he had not yet refastened his corset after sleeping.
"Turn around!" he exclaimed.
Elizabeth left him to his modesty and turned her attention to sliding into her simple tunic and leggings.
"Where is my garter?" Gabriel demanded breathlessly of himself. "Where-- oh, thank goodness. My hair! She always has something to say about my hair. But there's no time..."
"Always?" Elizabeth asked. "You've met Princess Phaedia before?"
Even Elizabeth had only seen the queen's daughter a handful of times at court and never exchanged words with her. She was always off on some educational adventure, around the realm or abroad.
"A couple of times," said Gabriel, without evident pride. "She toured the Heartgarden twice while I was in training. Her tutors were showing her how to treat a man, and how it didn't matter if none of the noble sons she might choose to marry were pretty enough, because she could keep as many consorts as she wanted as well. Whenever she had time to spare, she found something to tease me about."
"When she shows up, it must override the whole program, mustn't it?" asked Elizabeth.
"Of course," Gabriel answered, with tightly compressed resistance. "She's the princess. And now, I'm not going to have time for makeup, or even--"
"Here." Elizabeth turned around.
Gabriel was mostly dressed, cinched into his usual tight hourglass form, with his petticoats and gown all in place. He was wrestling a stiff brush through his long hair.
"I can at least help you with that." Elizabeth reached for the brush.
"With respect," Gabriel hesitated to relinquish it, "what would a lady know about--"
"With respect," said Elizabeth, "I have hair too. And the kinds of tangles yours can support? Child's play."
Gabriel skeptically eyed Elizabeth's naturally rather spectacular black curls, already tied out of the way in her usual, simple ponytail, and handed her the brush.
Holding his slippery-smooth, barely wavy hair near the roots so as not to hurt him, Elizabeth deftly worked the minor knots out of its length while he applied his subtle, berry-toned lip color.
"Do you...?" Elizabeth slowly put words to the uneasy feeling in her stomach. "Do you think she'd remember you?"