Fetish fantasies and finding someone with similar

Posted

So this is a very open topic...everyone very tightly has their own kinks and fantasies. But the challenge of finding someone with a similar mindset can be a nightmare.

For example I love all things d/s ...and have done for some time. In that time I have been lucky to have submissives from a range of experience and exploration of their boundaries and desires has always featured heavily....however there are certain things that I would still love to try, but have not yet found the right person/persons to try these with. These things shift and change over time.....for example I find myself developing want for a d/d/s encounter, where the sub is offered to me by another Dom, as we both devour her submission...but to try and find someone with similar thoughts always seems difficult to impossible. 

Of course speaking to an existing sub and negotiating this scenario is one option, but the boundaries still need to be taken into account.

So with this in mind its not really a question more of a new topic for members to discuss...would be interesting to learn other people's experiences

Posted

something I feel I often say is that finding a partner, in general, is quite hard - and the narrower your requirements/preferences get the harder it is to find someone compatible 

Believe it or not, your scenario isn't as outlandish as it seems.  I've been a D lent someone's s - and I've been the s lent to another D.

Trust and friendship.  This is the type of scenario is largely easier if you're active in a local area and meet friends - within there, there's always a possibility that someone would be up for that scenario.  What you do have to remember is the first line that it is hard and it does take time as you effectively need to earn the trust of TWO people (the sub to want to be used by you and the other D to trust you with their sub) but if you remember it's about patience, it's a long game, it's about demonstrating you're the type of person who can be trusted - and things unlock....

Posted

Thanks eyem...I agree with you, it is something that certainly makes it more difficult when there a niche element.

I very much take the view that if it's meant to be something that occurs it will happen in time. Although I understand being more active in the area helps, that isn't always a possibility for some. 

Your certainly right about the fact that I don't think it's an unusual scenario...it's more about finding the right people at the right time....I just thought it would be an interesting topic to raise for everyone :)