Adding another sub

Je****

Posted
Me and my Dom are looking for the same. I've tried a few other sites but they all seem to be full of men or girls like us. This was all a lot easier 10yrs ago there seemed to be a lot more bi girls that would be interested back then lol
Posted
6 hours ago, Arcticrose85 said:
Me and my Dom are looking for the same. I've tried a few other sites but they all seem to be full of men or girls like us. This was all a lot easier 10yrs ago there seemed to be a lot more bi girls that would be interested back then lol

I'd argue 10 years ago, our circles were filled with younger people that weren't as often in committed relationships.

BrokenCollar
Posted

I'm gonna say this because apparently it needs to be said, but please take the time to make sure the third is okay with such a dynamic. Couples are off limits for me, and I've gotten countless messages from couples who very clearly didn't read my profile. It's annoying and disrespectful. Sit down with your partner, utilize filters, READ THE PROFILES, and if the person seems vague on where they stand with the idea then have your partner reach out and inquire. Makes more sense for him to establish communication since he's the one doing most of the play, but mutually agree on who that person might be. If there isn't mutual respect for all parties right from the start then you're looking at countless headaches in the future, in which case you might want to consider Tylenol.