Dick Pics!

BigPolly

RosesHaveThorns75
Posted
On 6/30/2019 at 11:05 AM, BigPolly said:

That’s it, I have nothing against dick pics in general but only when I’m expecting them, or like you say on a profile. I really don’t want to open my messages & someones unrequested wang is unexpectedly in my face at 7am that’s just not appealing at all 😂

😂😂

On 6/30/2019 at 10:01 AM, eyemblacksheep said:

There's a few reasons why men send dick pics - and pretty much none of them are favourable towards the guy.   Some send as part of a numbers game (because there are some women who may find it good to receive them - so to find out which ones, they send to everyone) some do it because they think it's complimentary/flirting (so, they're clueless), some do it for a reaction, or to distress.

Some apparently do it for self esteem reasons, which to me makes little sense - haha little... or maybe they want the SPH comments.  But yeah, if you REALLY want a cock shot, put it on your profile so people can see it if they want.   I don't think the people who'd be unhappy receiving an unsolicited pic would be as unhappy if they were browsing someone's pics and one was there

Mind. I'm a terrible person sometimes - because of some of my other/fetish work I run accounts on sites like xHamster and until I blocked messages I was getting a lot of dick pics.... so I'd respond with pictures containing quite graphic surgery to the penis... "what the fuck is wrong with you?" some would ask, "Well you started it...."

What so as a guy you were getting sent them as well?!? Or were they not aware of your gender.....phalloplasty dosnt look pretty for sure that's a lower body surgery those seeking SRS might have done)

Posted
8 hours ago, FabSeverus said:

I don't think its a reason to get some laws involved into this. Last things we want its government having an eye on our private life. This is a site for adults, if someone misbehave just reported to the admin and they deal with him, not need to get more laws into it. Some profiles got parts exposed too, and you can see them when they post comments. 

The issue is is that there is talk going through UK parliament including looking at laws regarding cyber flashing.  This would mean anyone sending pictures could be prosecuted and it may be that some sites need to look at reasonable steps against it.

Posted
4 minutes ago, TransSwitchUk said:

What so as a guy you were getting sent them as well?!? Or were they not aware of your gender.....phalloplasty dosnt look pretty for sure that's a lower body surgery those seeking SRS might have done)

I do work for a few women - so sometimes people think I am the woman (even when it says I'm not) 

Posted
11 hours ago, TheMagiciansSub said:

Here's an idea... Try just saying Hello. You might find it works far better in the long run. 

To be fair one of the Dick Pic guys did tell me I was hot first 😂😂

Posted
1 minute ago, BigPolly said:

To be fair one of the Dick Pic guys did tell me I was hot first 😂😂

well he got something right then

Posted
Just now, eyemblacksheep said:

well he got something right then

Awwww thank you 😊 ....don’t send me a picture of your cock now though will you 😂

Posted
Just now, BigPolly said:

Awwww thank you 😊 ....don’t send me a picture of your cock now though will you 😂

Of course not - if you really want one, there's plenty about - I'm probably all over the tube sites

Posted
14 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Of course not - if you really want one, there's plenty about - I'm probably all over the tube sites

I’ve very probably already seen it 😂

Posted
1 minute ago, BigPolly said:

I’ve very probably already seen it 😂

everyone else has haha

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Oh my...

Just got my first one!

A WhatsApp contact and a dick pic...

Not even a hello.. just straight to it.

Ideas for responses?

Posted

My mistake..

He did say hello. 

"Hello hot girl (contact details) i love oral anal (something foreign)"

Then a dick pic...

Posted
On 6/28/2019 at 1:53 PM, Grammaton said:

But we do t swnd dick pics because we are insecure..... we do it to cut the all the bullshit out babes. Men dont sit down and read long ass profiles about whi you are.... We are visual creatures..... we wanna see tits and arse and get straight down to it. Its advertising what you are instore for. Just like women that have bodypics... tits and arse pics and fanny pics. Men love that. This is a sex site..... if you want to make friends then join facebook hun. No disrespect

Holy absolute fuck. Speak for yourself you most conceited arrogant cuntknuckle! Damn, I'm so angry I even used the "C" word!!

This is NOT a sex site and unsolicited dick pics ARE a form of assault.

You wouldn't even understand what I find most disgusting about your comment, but for the benefit of the men who aren't Neanderthals and the women who might need some reassurance that plenty of us do have some respect it's that in your toxic spiel you have the audacity to call the OP "babes"!! Christ on a bike...

Don't talk about respect whilst being so disrespectful. That just makes you look like a jackass who doesn't understand the word. I am under no illusions that you are alone and know full well there are more males like you out there but don't you dare try to tar us all with the same brush as you.

Perhaps if you did read an occasional profile and weren't so keen just to "get straight down to it" you might find you wouldn't feel you so desperately have to fire dick pics straight into the inbox of whichever women you choose?

And, breathe. Whew, that feels better.

Posted
42 minutes ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

Oh my...

Just got my first one!

A WhatsApp contact and a dick pic...

Not even a hello.. just straight to it.

Ideas for responses?

a first suggestion is just to block

a second suggestion is to reply also with a dick pic saying "here's mine"

a third could be to send a dick pic back, which is going under ***ful surgery or in a ***ful CBT predicament (but he might enjoy that)

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

a first suggestion is just to block

a second suggestion is to reply also with a dick pic saying "here's mine"

a third could be to send a dick pic back, which is going under ***ful surgery or in a ***ful CBT predicament (but he might enjoy that)

I agree, but think blocking lets them off too easily. Spam with dick pics back, this is the way (unless you have the stomach for the surgery route, in which case spam those back then block. Just be careful not to get into something nasty one can't handle).

Edited by Aranhis
Posted

In the end i opted for "i have one of those from my Dom, only bigger"

Posted
2 minutes ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

In the end i opted for "i have one of those from my Dom, only bigger"

"oh wow, I didn't realise you could get fun size penis... though, yours doesn't look very fun" - though, then again, he might be into SPH

Posted

Lol, thatd be just my luck..

I sent him a pic 😊

Who knew warts were so abundant?

Posted

I think then it's time for the block and report

Strumpfhosenwurm
Posted

I have the smallest thin totally flaccid only erectile in my nylon pantyhose and erectile dysfunction over 25 years ago 

Posted
Just now, Strumpfhosenwurm said:

I have the smallest thin totally flaccid only erectile in my nylon pantyhose and erectile dysfunction over 25 years ago 

ok. well keep it to yourself.