Kink and colour

Sp****

Posted
If you had a dungeon in your basement, what colour would you ***t it, and why?

Does play space colour/environment evoke a mood, or is the mood primarily based on the play that’s taking place?
Pleasure4you
Posted
Always Black with Purple flash . Classic
Posted
Definitely a dark tone, but lighting really sets the mood. Sparse red bulbs.
Posted
I’d prefer an industrial gray color. Combine that with industrial lighting and metal fixtures would be perfect for my style.
Posted
Black n burgundy and definitely some red lighting , candles for reg light .
Posted
You could also do a nice white and add lighting to change the mood as you see fit and keep it looking vanilla for strangers and vanilla people/friends.
Posted
My personal home dungeon is brick walls no color except for the reddish orange that the brick is and black lights
Posted
All black. Create your own light and stimuli. Great for all play 👹
Posted
The most comfortable dungeon I’ve ever been in was hues of grey and blue. It evoked calm but felt powerful if that makes sense.
Posted
My dungeon is currently battleship grey. Because that's the colour of the steel primer.
Posted
I like the idea of different colours for different areas and equipment/furnishings. Matte Black and a glittery Black, a nice orange, baby blue, grey, green and brown, as examples
Posted
Purple and black - Purple combines the calm stability of blue and the fierce energy of red, Purple also represents meanings of wealth, extravagance, creativity, wisdom, dignity, grandeur, devotion, peace, pride, mystery, independence, and magic.
Black represents power, elegance, sophistication, status, formality a colour of many sentiments
Posted
A light shade of yellow with most of the equipment black/ maroon
Posted
my personal color is always orange so i’d love to do mostly dark greys/blacks with some orange accents - maybe more uv/black light things in general
Posted
I like the idea of different colours for different areas and equipment/furnishings. Both Matte and Glittery Black, Baby Blue, Grey, An equally warm and lightish Orange, Deep Green and Brown, Pink, Red,White as examples
Posted
Dark blue flat, and red lighting the color gives the feel of expansiveness the light well she just likes red
Posted
I like a velvet purple with gold trimming