genital piercings and electric play

littlemiss37

littlemiss37
Posted

anybody have genital piercings and do electric play xx

Posted
I have piercings, haven’t tried electricity to either
Posted
I have nipple piercings and have done it. Electro play tends to make the most of the arc between electric thingy and person so the bars don’t tend to react. To be clear, they’d likely buzz and get quite hot if an electric charge was focussed on them, and the latter has the possibility of causing nasty burns, so I wouldn’t recommend doing that other than passing the charge over them briefly. But they won’t cause noticeable extra sensation or problems.
Posted
I was looking at your post and it brought back a memory of the first woman I met with her clit pierced it was funny because I had a just my way of the way I go down and give oral because I didn't want to mess around and Chip a tooth LOL I think piercings and tats on a woman are awesome that's kind of a turn on tats and piercings once upon a time I was going to get a few piercings done but I decide not to when I first moved to the state I live in now a long time ago I heard somebody saying a Prince Albert and I had them explain to me what a Prince Albert was it looks cool but the healing process is long and I did away with that idea let's say quickly the barbells along your shaft all different types of piercings they have but yeah sorry for the long post it just brought back a memory of when I first did or want a woman who had her clit pierced it was wonderful actually and depending on the jury if you have the septum piercing I may be mispronouncing it but that person in between your nose with the two balls she had one of those down there she changed it oh that was so awesome the friction between the balls on her jewelry and everything it was just awesome
Posted
Stainless steel reacts and cause Burns but some people report having safer interactions with titanium. If you have a piercing that can be changed out, you can change your jewelry to a metal free retainer or similar jewelry made out of bioplast, silicone, acrylic or similar materials, but if you want that piercing to stay in your body, you should not have metal in it whenever you use electricity.

Also just a reminder that electroplay should not be used on anyone who has a copper IUD or on anyone with a pacemaker.
littlemiss37
Posted
1 hour ago, ston3rc7ntboi said:
Stainless steel reacts and cause Burns but some people report having safer interactions with titanium. If you have a piercing that can be changed out, you can change your jewelry to a metal free retainer or similar jewelry made out of bioplast, silicone, acrylic or similar materials, but if you want that piercing to stay in your body, you should not have metal in it whenever you use electricity.

Also just a reminder that electroplay should not be used on anyone who has a copper IUD or on anyone with a pacemaker.

thanks xx

littlemiss37
Posted
16 hours ago, indyindyindy said:
I have nipple piercings and have done it. Electro play tends to make the most of the arc between electric thingy and person so the bars don’t tend to react. To be clear, they’d likely buzz and get quite hot if an electric charge was focussed on them, and the latter has the possibility of causing nasty burns, so I wouldn’t recommend doing that other than passing the charge over them briefly. But they won’t cause noticeable extra sensation or problems.

thanks xx

Posted
ston3rc7ntboi has commented perfectly, I would just add to ensure you know what your piercings are made of and buy from a reputable supplier in all cases to avoid allergic reaction
Posted
Hi there I have
Both nipples + P.A. done, Littlemiss37. I have Platinum IN. Am interested in Electric.
deleteplease
Posted

cant you get brass, copper or alu for this?

Posted
I have a Prince Albert but never tried genital play.
Posted
Please remember there are two generally two types of electrical play
Estim. Just be careful if it leads over the heart ( check your unit to see if it's rated as safe to do so).
The second is violet wand/ray types
Perfectly safe as there's not a gap for it to spark as it's inside you. You will feel a slightly stronger sensation in the area but that's your lot. A good one is to rub an electrode such as a mushroom over clothing ( this creates a small gap ) over the bottom piercing. As always have the bottom inform you if they feel any we're sensations. I've got piercings, the majority of my partners have had piercings all metal. I've never had an issue I've been teaching violet wands/rays for about 14 years, mine stay in so do my partners. Never had an issue
  • 3 weeks later...
littlemiss37
Posted
July 27, Baaladom said:
Please remember there are two generally two types of electrical play
Estim. Just be careful if it leads over the heart ( check your unit to see if it's rated as safe to do so).
The second is violet wand/ray types
Perfectly safe as there's not a gap for it to spark as it's inside you. You will feel a slightly stronger sensation in the area but that's your lot. A good one is to rub an electrode such as a mushroom over clothing ( this creates a small gap ) over the bottom piercing. As always have the bottom inform you if they feel any we're sensations. I've got piercings, the majority of my partners have had piercings all metal. I've never had an issue I've been teaching violet wands/rays for about 14 years, mine stay in so do my partners. Never had an issue

Thanks. wanted to check since I'm newish

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I have genital piercing size of a tic tac.on the top of the shaft

• 1 month later...
Posted

I’m reading posts about burns from the electro units, I have what is known as an “H wave” that is stronger that a tens unit, I have had mine turned all the way up and not received any burns or heat from doing so? Makes me wonder what you’re using 😂