Filthy story (scat warning)

Da****

Posted

Here’s a scat story I’ve written. 

Yes it’s a fantasy of mine as well as a scat story.

No I haven’t done it...it's just a scat story. 

If a scat story is not to your liking feel free to keep your opinions to yourself. 

Shouldn’t have to say this given the forum it’s in... but warning  this scat story contains graphic descriptions of scat, poo, poop, shit!!!!

After months of chatting online, they were finally going to meet! She couldn’t believe she was going to do this? But there was an itch that she needed scratching and her husband wasn’t prepared to help her. Her mystery man however was!

He was just as nervous. He was also happily married. His wife had made it clear, this was one thing she couldn’t do. 

It was with the consent of their partners that they both met. The ground rules were clear. No kissing!!  And No penetrative sex! Masturbation of themselves or each other was however allowed, they were both happy with that...

She arrived at the hotel at the agreed time. She made her way up to room 652. Nervously she stood outside the door. A couple of deep breaths and she gently knocked on the door. It soon opened and he greeted her. She walked inside the room. The bed was already prepared, it was covered in a black pvc sheet. They sat down and chatted briefly with a strong drink. They went over the rules again and confirmed their safe words. Both got up and walked to the bed to get ready. 
He’d brought everything as agreed. Slowly they both stripped naked. He   Helped her put on a Pvc trench coat. Next he opened a new packet of rubber gloves for her. She took them from him and placed them on the bed. She watched on as he slipped a black rubber apron over his head. She helped him by tying it behind his back. He then opened another packet of gloves. As were hers, they were really thick, black industrial rubber gloves. His however looked even longer than hers, especially when he placed them side by side on the bed. 

He reached into a bag and retrieved 2 full face gas masks. Her heart skipped a beat seeing them. She knew they’d be wearing them!  but having never done so before, was a little hesitant. One was in a sealed packet. She nervously watched on as he opened it in front of her. He handed it to her. He began putting his own on. Once all the straps were tightened and the mask was sealed over his face. She copied him. The smell of new rubber was intoxicating!! She gradually pulled each strap tighter until it sealed around her face. Breathing was a little harder in it, but nothing she could handle. Lastly both pulled on their rubber gloves. Hers came just above her elbows. His went all the way up to his shoulders! All the gear strangely turned her on. 

He eased her onto the bed. She knew what was coming, they had discussed it many times. She spread her legs revealing her freshly shaved pussy. He lubed up his gloves and allowed the warmth of his hands penetrate the rubber gloves to warm it slightly. She flinched as he began massaging her mound. Tentatively he slipped a finger between her lips. Slowly he slid a finger deeper inside her. She began groaning as it reached full depth. Already turned on her pussy was wet. Now though it was getting wetter. Another gloved finger entered her and soon the pace increased. A third finger entered her and the thrusts got harder. 

With each thrust she came closer to cuming. He could feel how close she was. 
“Relax”
His single spoken word was enough. His gloved fingers working their magic she began to release. 
He brought his face lower, just in time. She began to climax, she screamed as she did. Her screams fortunately muffled by her mask.  Her juices squirted from her, past his fingers and over the visor of his gas mask. He wasn’t fazed. He continued thrusting and she continued squirting. Looking between her spread legs she watched as her juices covered his visor and apron. Once she had stopped cuming, he eased the pace down until he eventually stopped. 
Her breathing was heavy through the filtered gas mask. He picked up a bottle of lube and squirted a generous amount on to her gloved hands. She spread it all over them.
“Are you sure about this” 
Of that she was!
“Yes definitely, more than you can imagine”
With that he climbed fully onto the bed once he’d applied more lube to his own gloves. He zipped her coat all the way up to her throat. He straddled her body in a 69 position. His hairy arsehole was on full view to her. 

She circled it with a single finger. It was his turn to gasp. Gently and slowly she eased it inside his hole. He groaned slightly as she did it. She pushed about half way before pulling out. She waited a couple of seconds watching through her visor as it closed again. She once again inserted her rubber clad finger a little deeper this time. As she withdrew again, his hole closed briefly before opening again as he farted loudly. Lube deposited inside him from her finger splattered her visor. She was shocked by him doing it, even though from their conversations she knew he would. It didn’t bother her. The mask did its job and she smelt nothing but the rubber of the mask. She thrust her finger back inside him. She reached full depth this time! She wiggled her finger inside his tight hole. Slowly she thrust in and out slightly.

With her finger deep inside him and having got his first fart out of the way. He began circling her arsehole. He eased a finger inside it. 
“Oh, YES!!”
It was all the encouragement he needed. He gradually pushed his finger all the way inside, he wiggled it before removing it. She didn’t hesitate and as he pulled out strained forcing a fart into his face. Unlike her he didn’t wait for her to finish. Instead he pushed his finger back inside as she was releasing. 

She increased to 2 fingers inside his arse. She picked up the pace and began thrusting into him. Every few thrusts he farted again. As he began thrusting inside her, she too was unable to resist. She was loving it. It was wrong on so many levels. 
It wasn’t her man. 
She was wearing clothing she shouldn’t find sexy. 
And they were doing what should be considered a filthy act. Nonetheless she was loving it and extremely turned on by it. She was suddenly snatched from her thoughts.
“I think you should stop”
“Why? Am I hurting you?”
“No definitely not! But I’m going to loose control soon”
She was expecting this too. In their conversations and stories he’d said it many times before. 
“Good, It’s why we’re both here! I’m protected, you’ve made sure of it and more importantly, I want it.”
“Ok!!!”
With that they continued fingering each other’s arses. Soon she felt his clamp tightened around her fingers. As she continued thrusting, he released slightly. Watching through her visor she excitedly waited to see the inevitable. His shit began oozing past her gloved fingers. The brown filth covering her hand. She continued working in and out of him. His mess began landing on her chest, now she was thankful for the Pvc coat and understood why he zipped it all the way up. She completely withdrew her fingers, before reinserting them into his now filthy arse. Still the gas mask was preventing her from the likely awful smell in the room.

He was loving finally having someone to do this with. The feeling of unloading on her was satisfying beyond words. He continued working her arsehole, now he wouldn’t be content without her doing for it him too. He wouldn’t need to wait long.... a few thrusts later and she began. His hand soon became covered in her filth. She groaned as she strained. As she began shitting he pushed his clean thumb into her dripping pussy.

Still working her shit covered fingers  into his filthy arse. She could feel herself about to loose control of her arse. Suddenly he surprised her by fingering her pussy again. The sensation was unreal and only heightened as she strained and started shitting!! She reached up for his rock solid cock with her clean gloved hand. Slowly but firmly she began wanking him off. 
He watched on through his visor as she completely covered his hand with her filth. Excess dropped onto the bed. She shocked him by removing her fingers completely before forcing them all the way again. She repeatedly did it he could feel the pressure building....

She knew exactly what she was doing! The prospect excited her,  without warning her desires were satisfied. As she pulled out next he farted. The release of wind ***d shit all over her. Her chest and the gas mask were covered in his filth. 

He knew exactly what had just happened. She was still wanking him off so took that as it didn’t bother her. He strained and with some more farting completely emptied himself on her. Once he’d finished she let go of his cock and finally spoke. 
“My turn!!!get off me please?”
He did as instructed. She got on her hands and knees. Her filth covered arse was on show.
“Finger me again please?”
He didn’t need telling twice. He knelt behind her and as she’d just done to him completely inserted his fingers and withdrew over and over. She suddenly released and covered him in her shit. Once she’d emptied herself she rolled back over onto her back. He pulled his filth covered apron off and using his clean hand began wanking himself off. Before long pre cum appeared from his tip. He wanked harder and cum shot from him. It landed perfectly on her visor, as his thrusts lost pressure his cream was landing on her filthy chest. Completely spent he lay on the bed next to her. They held each other’s shit covered hands. As they squeezed each other’s hands they could feel the filth being ***d between the gloved fingers.
She couldn’t believe what she’d just done. Years off fantasising had finally come true. She was glad he’d insisted on all the gear. With the reality of what they’d just done, she didn’t dare imagine the smell had they not been wearing the gas masks. She was equally grateful for the industrial rubber gloves. The thought of her bare fingers being covered in all that mess now revolted her. Finally they got up off the bed and cleaned up. First each other and then the bed. Lastly they both showered. 

It was the first meeting but not to be the last......

did you like my scat story?

• 2 years later...
Posted

Just love your scat story, a good read Done similar a fair few times over the years. Helps to have a tight fitting anal plug in for 24hrs or so beforehand. 

Posted
On 10/16/2021 at 3:31 PM, fet_mad_103 said:

Just love it, a good read Done similar a fair few times over the years. Helps to have a tight fitting anal plug in for 24hrs or so beforehand. 

I can’t manage more than a couple of hours with an anal plug in! 🤣

Posted

Is that because of failure to retain in position or because it becomes uncomfortable? Can you manage an overnight so you lying down ?

• 4 months later...
Posted

that was a great scat story/scenario mate, I love playing with shit and the strange thing is after the initial unpleasant odor it doesn't take very long to   get used to the smell, it then becomes erotic, I really love seeing and having shit on skin and I love the feel of it thats why I would do all that with no gloves and no masks and the only thing that are worn would be for visual effect like shiny black rubber, In fact I would love to befriend a shit loving gay guy and have him and my filthy girl friend to blend some shit with a water based butter lube and give me a full body massage completely covering my body with shit MMM, and I want the guy there so I can stroke his dick with shit and my girl and I will suck his shitty cock MMM, yes that'sfilthy and thats why I love it!

• 2 months later...
Posted

I’ve had incredible scat sex with this couple. The guy and I are always full. He and I shit fuck in a dirty motel.  The motel manager. Watched us and he and I fucked in all the shit in the motel bed   I shit  such a big  turd some on the floor so we smeared it on us and he fucked me all over the room.  My shitty hand prints on wall too then he took a shit. And it was huge.  Thick. He was squatting over me and opened the d***s. He then shit in my mouth as guys watched us.   I opened the door and said you like pig sex.  They said come next door we are about to shit fuck for a weekend.