I’m dominate in my relationship but…

Jay-2490

Posted

I’d like my wife to give me an aggressive handjob but we are so set with me being the dominant one that I don’t even know how to broach the subject. Occasionally I need to be edged and toyed with until I’m about to burst. Who ca. help me?

Posted
The way I would look at it is your in control because it’s what you want granted she may get pleasure from thinking she has control which is good for you both, being a little submissive does not change your Dom role don’t be afraid to try new things. Be confident and act like your the one giving her the order and trust me you lol have an amazing experience
Posted
Open communication as usual.
Explain what you've just explained, to her. Ask if she'd find joy from this, feel comfortable doing this, has any desires relating to this. You never know.
sardonicus87
Posted
Bottoming is not the same thing as submitting. I think that's part of the problem. Too many people confuse receiving an action (bottoming) as being submissive (relinquishing control). If you're giving the commands abd directing things, you're still the Dom regardless of whether you're giving or receiving.
Posted
You’re telling her what to do to please you, it’s still a dom act. Maybe you could punish her for doing it badly or reward her for doing it well
Posted
You say “give me an aggressive handjob. Edge me and toy with me .”
Posted (edited)
On 7/15/2023 at 2:47 PM, sardonicus87 said:

Bottoming is not the same thing as submitting. I think that's part of the problem. Too many people confuse receiving an action (bottoming) as being submissive (relinquishing control). If you're giving the commands abd directing things, you're still the Dom regardless of whether you're giving or receiving.

📢 THIS!!! All day every day 👏👏👏

Top/bottom are merely positions, the giver and receiver of actions. They are neutral in power. *Actions* aren't inherently Dominant or submissive. I identify as a Dominant Switch, meaning I'm the one in control, the decision maker or one who delegates as I see fit and I enjoy both topping and bottoming depending on activity, circumstances, partner, mood, whim. I know another Domme who identifies completely as a Dominant Bottom, she's still the one who runs the show. 

Edited by ThaliaVirago
To add
  • 5 weeks later...
Queenforlife
Posted

Thank you. I am the femdom but i have been getting into flogging with many different types.of floggers.  I wanted to try them on me. So i told my sub to use them on me.  I am still in control but I can enjoy the feeling of the floggers and use only as long as i want. He can only obey me.