Taken by Mistress Cece

eDarker

Posted

I asked for ***, I asked to have my limits tested. I got that and so much more. It started as soon as I stepped out of my car and began walking the route she set for me. I soon left the lighted path and entered the dark woods, clinging to the shore as I was instructed. My heart was racing as I walked deeper into the darkness. Eventually I stepped back out into the light of the parking lot and completed the loop as instructed. I was safe, for now. I glanced at my phone for reassurance. "One more lap, just like that", it read. She had been watching me from the darkness this whole time, I must have walked right past her without even noticing. She was toying with me, I was nothing but her prey.

I walked back into the woods, *** building with every step. As I made my way to the darkest part of the path, I thought I might complete this lap unscathed as well. Suddenly, a figure lept out at me from behind a tree, catching me completely off guard. In what seemed like one motion, a hood was pulled over my head and I was tackled to the ground. Disoriented, I felt her place her full weight on my back to immobilize me and cuff my wrists behind me with zip ties. My head was spinning and my heart absolutely racing. She roughed me up in the dirt a bit before emptying my pockets. She now had my wallet, keys, and phone leaving me no means of escape. It was at that point that she slipped a metal chain collar around my neck and attached a leash to it. She began filming my predicament and reminding me just how fucked I was. Once she was sure I was subdued, my hands were released and she began marching me back towards her building, leash in hand. But just to make sure I didn't get out of line, she brought along her zapper and gave me a few test shocks to show she was serious.

As we stepped into the light, we reached the wooden bridge spanning the river leading to her building. She made me drop to my hands and knees and crawl its entire length, riding on me part of the way. Now scared and exhausted, the leash was hidden as much as possible down the back of my shirt. We walked close together to appear like a "normal" couple taking a stroll. As least as normal as I could seem while dripping sweat, covered in dirt, with a chan around my neck, under *** of being zapped. While I was hyper aware of every person we passed, she was loving every moment of it. Finally we stepped inside the building, making our way past the puzzled security guards, and rode the elevator up to her apartment. This was only the beginning...

Upon arriving in her apartment, I was immediately made to strip naked and placed back onto my hands and knees. I was then led crawling into the playroom where a burlap sack was placed over my head. She roughly pushed me down to my stomach and made to wait there. When she returned, I was able to get my first good look at her through the burlap. She was clad in a black mesh outfit that perfectly revealed and accentuated her curves, including her beautiful belly. I was filled with a mixture of arousal and ***. She was even more beautiful than her pictures and more intimidating too. While I was initially awestruck into silence, a sharp reminder from the zapper made me quickly thank her for the privilege of gazing upon her. I would soon learn to thank her for all the blessings she would bestow, whether I wanted them or not. The next of these being worshipping her sweaty, hairy armpits. I inhaled the sharp smell and was very grateful indeed to savour the salty taste as I licked them clean. This time I made sure to enthusiastically express my thanks.

From there, my nipples were tightly clamped and my head and hands were locked into a pillory. She then began to explore my body wearing a pair of leather gloves tipped with sharp metal claws. At first gently and then harshly scratching against me to expose my most sensitive and squeamish areas. She left no spot unscathed from my face to my feet to the extra sensitive exposed head of my uncut cock - this being a favourite spot for her *** going forward. Once she was satisfied with my squirming and begging, she began to really test my *** tolerance. I was harshly caned and flogged with a variety of implements, my screams stifled by the ball gag in my mouth. I like to think I can take a fair bit of *** but the repetitive sting of her small, thin cane dragged out my first safeword for the night (or tap in this case).

My legs weak and my *** threshold reached for the moment, I was mercifully released from the stocks. While breaking skin is a hard limit for me, she still wanted to leave a more permanent mark on me. Looking at my ample chest hair, she was struck with the idea to shave her initial into my chest. I then spent the next several minutes as she gleefully used a razor to draw an elaborate letter C across my abdomen. Her smile throughout our session is something I'll mever forget. The genuine joy and laughter at my suffering was as intoxicating as it was intimidating. It was clear that her sadism is a form of creativity and I was just a captive canvas.

I was then instructed to set up a massage table and lay face down. It was a relief to be off my feet but the respite was only temporary as I felt a pinwheel making its way up my leg. Normally this wouldn't be too intense but the *** as she rolled the wheel over my fresh welts made me absolutely delirious. After enduring this for some time, I was flipped over and the wheel was introduced to my most sensitive areas. She made me watch as the spikes rolled dangerously past my eyes, across my already aching nipples, and down to my ever sensitive head. I begged for mercy but my cries fell on deaf ears as she brought out that mean little cane to now attack my front. I was harshly stung all over as I was made to hold my legs in the air. Once again, paying special attention to my genitals until I let out my next safe word. From here, things start to become fuzzier. And not just because of the gin that was so generously being spit into my mouth.

With my legs still in the air, I had a large plug ***d into me. While it hurt a bit at first, she was determined to work it all the way inside me until I was being fucked with ease. Once she had sufficiently loosened me up, I was placed inside a penis pump, which was a first for me. She has some difficulty with this as she said I was the smallest she had ever put inside the pump - a fact she enjoyed reminding me of throughout the night. Even still, it was quite shocking to see just how much my cock swelled up as the vacuum increased. I felt like it was going to explode, so naturally she left me there as she began lighting some tea lights and placing them across my chest. I now realized that I was completely immobilized because if I so much as flinched, a lit candle would fall right onto my chest. She used this to her full advantage as she took out her sharpest knife and carefully dragged it across my body. As she held the knife to my neck and I could see the flames reflect off the blade, I knew that she had broken me. Her control and my *** were absolute - I was completely at her mercy. It then came as some relief when she put the kinfe away and began yo drip the hot wax on the C she had just shaved in my chest. While *** of the wax on my already sore nipples was intense, it was the threat of that same *** on my once again exposed head, that made me squeal out my next safeword. Sparing my sensitive head, she proceeded to drop wax on my shaft and balls.

Not wanting to be too merciful, she brought out her sounding kit and was soon sliding a thin metal rod down my urethra. The feeling was indescribable as I got stretched out and stimulated from the inside. This was the absolute peak of my vulnerability and even though it was a thin sound, I eventually couldn't take anymore. I finally let out my fourth and final safe word for the night. When I finally stepped down from the table, my legs were shaking and I could barely stand. My head was spinning and I couldn't think straight. The only thing that grounded me was the gracious reward of my captor's golden nectar. I was laid on my back and she squatted over me before releasing the pungent liquid onto my face. My mouth soon filled and I tried to swallow as much as I could but was soon overwhelmed by the flow. My eyes stung when the liquid hit them and I was ***d to block out this perfect view. I continued my desperate drinking until the stream finally stopped. Then as if descending from heaven, she lowered herself onto my face and instructed me to clean her. I licked as if it were my last meal and basked in the rewards of my utter submission. I was an object, a literal toilet for her, but an absolutely blissful one. Finally she rose and had me lick up thr wetness that had trickled down her legs and feet, to which I happily complied.

After cleaning up the glorious mess we had made, I quickly dried myself off and dressed. With glee, she explained her final plan for the night. A target was drawn onto my bald head with lipstick, I was taken to the stairwell, and "executed" with a large Nerf gun. It hurt more than I expected and she cackled with joy as she finished off her first kidnapping victim. I then went off into the night, bleary eyed and disoriented from my figurative death and rebirth. But left with myriad reminders of her and what I endured.

See Mistress Cece on FL for images of our debauchery. 

Posted
Even though I'm not into this type of play, it was almost magical reading it tbh. From start to finish you can see how much control she had over you and how much you submitted for. Reading about you two time had drawn me in wanting to know what happened next. I enjoyed reading it
Posted
14 hours ago, Rena-5651 said:

Even though I'm not into this type of play, it was almost magical reading it tbh. From start to finish you can see how much control she had over you and how much you submitted for. Reading about you two time had drawn me in wanting to know what happened next. I enjoyed reading it

Thanks so much! I'm glad you enjoyed reading it. It was definitely enjoyable to write since the experience was so intense and visceral.