I want to explore bondage

Posted
I’m new to bondage as a kink. In the past, I've found myself rather hesitant to delve into bondage (being tied up) as a whole. However I do have experience tying people up and I really enjoy that.

In this "thread," my primary focus lies in seeking tips and guidance on being tied up myself. The thought of it is really intriguing.

I recognize the importance of knowledge and education.
Posted
You have to have trust in your partner that is the only way to let yourself go and enjoy the experience
Posted
It could depend on why you are hesitant. That's a question for within not to share the answer with the forum, but if you know what causes the hesitancy you can work on the cause. (Trust us key too but sometimes, like for myself, there are reasons why some people are hesitant with being restrained).
Also, there are plenty of restraints with safety catches that you as the restrained can operate so even if you trust your partner implicitly you still have the psychological back up of knowing you can get out
Posted
29 minutes ago, discreetfantasy said:
It could depend on why you are hesitant. That's a question for within not to share the answer with the forum, but if you know what causes the hesitancy you can work on the cause. (Trust us key too but sometimes, like for myself, there are reasons why some people are hesitant with being restrained).
Also, there are plenty of restraints with safety catches that you as the restrained can operate so even if you trust your partner implicitly you still have the psychological back up of knowing you can get out

I should definitely invest in some gear with safety catches.

Posted
Trust in your partner is the top of the list for bondage. There’s not much greater of an example of power exchange than that, in my opinion, you’re completely and totally at their mercy.
If they don’t know what they’re doing, they can harm you. If they know what they’re doing and aren’t a good person, they can harm you. I don’t mean for this to be a deterrent, but it’s the truth.
What I’ve done with partners in the past, start small like binding up your hands and wrists, this way you still have some control of yourself. You can still play and get a taste of the experience. Once you are more comfortable you can gradually increase the levels of bondage and loss of control. Do not feel like you need to rush it for someone else or yourself, let yourself actually acclimate to the restraint and the limitations.

Hope this helps with any questions or concerns. 😁
Posted
Trust, feeling safe, and communication are the keys. I have an issue with my nose or mouth being covered or anything in my mouth, but I trust him with a ball gag or to put something on my nose for sensory deprivation.
Posted
Right. So build trust and intimacy. Start with a massage. Then lots of touching, possibly tickeling. Then continue with pretending to be tied up in various positions aka not moving body parts, hands together etc. Then try being kept down, by hand and bodyweight, aka like a hug. When both of you are comfortable with the limits and understand eachother move to tieing up and skip the sex. Bondage is about physical restraint, surrendering control. Do establish safewords as some people get claustrophobic sometimes. Bonus points for blindfold, tho the touching itself varies, some ppl like soft feather like, some grabing really hard and some like the alternation. It's very important to try all 3 before the restraint and comunicate clearly else it migt turn to *** and desperation, which is a cnc kink and something else. My advice is to have constant eye contact and the dom to back the fuck off if he notices, *** *** or distrust. Keep it safe sane and consensual
Posted

Find someone who is patient and understanding. Yhey will go at your pace, showing patoence, time and understanding in giving you the pleasures and desires you wish to explore. I am always happy to chat to people new to the lifestyle.