RELEASE

Kamusso

Posted

I got home from work feeling tired and exhausted. I took off my heels and headed to my room. I hadn't bothered looking at my bed so I ran to the bathroom and took a long relaxing shower. I walked back to my room only to see my fidgeting sub Lee on the bed on his knees blushing so hard making me smirk. I sat on my favorite chair facing him. I looked at him and chuckled.." Took you long enough sweetheart...." I said making him whimper. "You must crave something sweet pet for you to have crawled to my bedroom unannounced and without my permission.."

"p..please Mistress I did try to hold it in... I cannot take it anymore... I need you so much.." he said in a soft voice that always gets me going. to be honest he had surprised me with how long he had stayed with a vibrating dildo in him and a cock ring on for a day without calling or seeking me for his pleasure. I was so proud of him for we were training on control and the fact he had stayed that long only made me swell in pride. my pet was learning. I beckoned him to where I sat.

He got off the bed and crawled to where I was. he whimpered with each move he made. I made sure to place the toy next to his prostate. He got up and straddled my lap as I wrapped my hands around his waist. "For being such a good boy I will reward. I will give you anything you want." Lee did not hesitate to beg for his release. " Please Mistress make me cum.... I need to cum.. please.."

I hummed and moved my hand to the vibrating toy deep inside him. I slowly started thrusting the dildo in and out setting it all to maximum. he gasped as he wrapped his hands around my neck. it always gets me going when I see him like this. he slowly moved his hips with the rhythm of my thrusts. fuck it was so hot to see that. "Keep your eyes on me," I said to him as I fucked him hard and slow, long and hard you name it. I finally took off the cock ring and gently stroked his leaking cock. My Lee deserved this.. he had been such a good boy he deserved this kind of reward where the pleasure was all for him. I licked and bit on his overly sensitive nipples as I simply drive him to the brick of pleasure.

With the last thrust, he came so hard I thought he might pass out and that's when I saw the euphoric state he was in. Lee had finally experienced subspace. I carried him to the bed after cleaning him up. I whispered in his ear what a good boy he had been, he did pretty well for his first control training.. a day was more than I could have expected. When he came too I cuddled with him.

it was quite an exciting night. when I woke up in the morning, he was kneeling on the side of the bed completely embraced. I leaned down and kissed his forehead. "You earned it sweetheart.. come now let's go get breakfast.."

that session I would redo it over and over again.. he has improved in his control.

Posted
Gosh I'm so starved I just about lost control. Great story!!!