does it count as a “foot fetish?”

au****

Posted
so for my entire life, i have hated feet. my own were even absolutely repulsive until i met this last guy that was OBSESSED with my feet. i guess i came to terms with being okay with mine, and now i love my feet being rubbed, caressed, and maybe even worshipped. i still can’t stand anyone else’s, but would that still mean that i have a fetish for my own? like, he was obsessive to the point to where i want to ask someone if they’re into feet. i guess i’m having trouble coming to terms with it if that is the case.
Posted
If I’m not mistaken, yes it counts, but by what you described you like what’s called foot worship, not feet in general
Posted
Feet contain so many sensitive points and rubbing them can even help others ailments, I love rubbing feet and having my rubbed, has your guy not sucked your toes.. now that's a whole new experience.
Posted
It sounds like you've experienced a shift in your feelings towards your own feet due to your interactions with the person who was enthusiastic about them. Whether this constitutes a fetish is a personal matter, and labels can be complex. It's important to remember that preferences and feelings can evolve over time.

It's possible that the positive attention and validation you received from the person who admired your feet played a role in shifting your perception. Emotions and preferences can be complex and influenced by various experiences and interactions.
But from what I can tell it sounds like it's not an attraction to feet but rather the attraction of someone loving your feet,

It's kinda like when people feel self conscious about a look but someone else could be really attracted if that makes sense?
But also feet can symbolize submission in various ways, partly due to their positioning below the body and the act of someone attending to or worshipping them. This dynamic can be psychologically linked to power dynamics and control, where one person takes on a more dominant role (worshipper) while the other takes on a submissive role (recipient of the attention).

Hope this helps!
Posted
It could just be a preference that doesn’t need a label. I think we get too caught up in labels in this world. Yes, I would tell a potential new partner that you like attention on your feet, and everywhere else you like! Happy dating
Posted
I don’t Like feet but love heels or boots.. unsure what that would be called though, but think those things just happen here and there 😅
Posted
Hahah sounds like you've found a new way to have a blast! Lets hope there'll be no accidental kick 🫢

As scheffel said, id categorise that as foot worship because that directly implies your feet.

Enjoy the ride!
Posted
Fetish isn't really the word for it. You aren't fixated on your feet themselves, you just enjoy attention given to them, so I'd say it was a kink for foot worship and the like instead. But you'd be looking for someone with a fetish for it to have the best shot of getting that level of attention. Like I'd say I have a fetish for it, but absolutely no interest in someone touching mine 😆. Ultimately the label doesn't matter as much as communicating the need with anyone you're potentially involved with.
Posted

it's one of those things where it might ~technically~ not be - but if you said you had a foot fetish most guys would probably assume you enjoy having your feet worshipped

this said I've seen other people in your situation who don't call it a fetish but say they do have an appreciation for a man at her feet who knows what they're doing

Posted
I wasn't into it at all until my first dom mistress would make me spend time kissing her feet,usually in stockings,you start to imagine all women want their feet worshipped eventually lol
Posted
It’s like the receiving end of the foot fetish, “foot worship” and yea that’s how I felt about a lot of ppls feet some are just ugly lol mine aren’t pretty either, but some women have the most perfect beautiful adorable baby feet and toes you just can’t help adore and worship the most low and dirty body of a goddess is clean and delicious to you, anyway or “worship” and some women don’t like feet but the sensations of getting hers adored is still enjoyable. The tickling, massaging, kissing, feels good and so some women enjoy that even though they don’t like feet, it’s still a fetish though.
Posted
I have had exactly the same experience. And now I want someone else who wants to do that for me! 😆
Posted
If you hate everyone else's feet, I don't see it as a fetish that you like yours touched.

Instead, you finally realized that when you get your feet touched, it provides you with positive physical stimulation, causing you to feel euphoric and might cause sexual stimulus.
Posted
I'd say it's just another giving/receiving thing. You have a foot fetish, but receiving only.
Posted
Enjoy it. He’s probably submissive and maybe you have nice feet.
Posted
Yes totally a foot fetish, just coz u dont like others doesnt change anything
Posted

Worshiping a Dominant women's feet on her demand , nothing quite like it, adding to the fact, I love giving foot worship, kissing,licking stroking, massaging whilst Mistress sits back and relaxes mmmmmm

Posted
I think you can have a foot fetish and only be turned on in certain circumstances. I like feet, I think they are sexy, but it doesn’t mean everyone’s feet are hot. Sometimes I do get repulsed by it, especially when they are gross (not into the dirty soles thing). Maybe you do have a foot fetish, but your standards are very high, and only certain people can unlocked that part of you. I think there’s something really sexy about that, like an unlocked achievement, that makes your partner that much more special.
Posted
10 minutes ago, stevenx0x0 said:
I think you can have a foot fetish and only be turned on in certain circumstances. I like feet, I think they are sexy, but it doesn’t mean everyone’s feet are hot. Sometimes I do get repulsed by it, especially when they are gross (not into the dirty soles thing). Maybe you do have a foot fetish, but your standards are very high, and only certain people can unlocked that part of you. I think there’s something really sexy about that, like an unlocked achievement, that makes your partner that much more special.

well i appreciate that 🫶🏻

• 1 month later...
Posted
I dont believe you have a foot fetish. I feel like i was born with my great attention to feet even before i was sexual. Its always been there. If someone with an obsession like mine convinces you to allow worship and you see it feels so great that you want all your partners to service you as you deserve. It just means you like them with the fetish. You would know without a doubt if you yourself actually had the fetish.
Posted
You are a dream for someone like us. We need more girls like you in the world