How do you like your feet?

fe****

Posted
Do you prefer feet in shoes/sneakers, or sandals/flip flops, socks or barefoot when playing around with them?
Posted
Either in heels or barefoot, but toes nicely ***ted 😈
Posted
Hmmm, love flats tbh, and starting with nice clean socks on it's nice, after barefoot all the way.
Posted
Socks and shoes. Feet gross me out. It's what we walk on. If vaginas were dragged on the dirty floor I wouldn't put my mouth on that either. 🤣
Posted
Oh I definitely like a woman in stockings or tights.
Posted
I LOVE thigh high socks. Nylon, tights, knee highs. I like them high.
Posted
Well that's a tough I think I would still eat pussy if it was dragged like feet yummy 😋
Posted
Love to deep throat big toe mmmmmm yummy 😋
Posted
Alright, you wanna go there? Normally I would think “ha ha”. I once heard on that TV show “CHIPS” one of the officers say something about a girl had pretty feet. I laughed and had no idea, thought it was “weird” and then once while in mid hardcore crush action, the girl of my dreams says “I hate my feet” i immediately looked as to why. She told me that she had incredibly high arches. When i saw them, i had honestly never seen such high arches and to may shame and amazement, immediately felt the old rush of *** to a particular region. I have had an incredibly seasoned life, but for the first time in 51 years. I was beside myself with lust for this girl. I still cant explain it. And for the record. . . Yeah, if baby girl has cute feet, I suppose that i would damn sure sick on them toes! Lol! (Oh shit! I am giggling so hard right now!) fuck, how do i live with myself? I guess its shower time. Lol. There, now you know a dirty little secret of mine. Ha ha ha, Hit me up! Drop me a line! I am all by myself and my inner child is a fucking bully! (Dark secret#2) so, hit me up! Tell me you problems and your passions! It helps me remember how good i got it! Ha ha ha, or dont say anything at all. Sit on the beach, look at the water, and wonder why they call me “crazy” anything that you may have heard on the news or in the paper was all a fabrication! I never knew the persons name and i dont even own a maseratti anymore. It want me! Aloha