How do you like your feet?

fe****

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Sandals are sexy.... Especially with sexy toes
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I don't really know where mine came from but honestly it kind of depends. I mean with me it's not all feet but they gotta be like cute and well taken care of. If a woman has some nice pretty feet then really it can vary within footware, smell, ***ted toes, etc. I'm a man who enjoys it when they are clean but after like a long day of work or working out when they are all hot and sweaty something about that smell gets me going. I like a nice set of cute ***ted toes and soles to look at and lick/suck/smell on and play with and maybe even a footjob if I'm lucky. Cause cumming on a nice set of pretty feet, whether it be all over or just the toes or the soles is so sexy to me and just the overall being teased and when the woman engages in it and loves the reaction of the worship of her beauty from literally head to toe is a feeling that I don't really know how to explain in its entirety, even smelling her socks and the tease in some cute little socks or some heels or sandals or whatever that compliment her it's just the whole package deal. It's even better if she is into it and likes to lick and smell with you or even by herself and you get those pictures while you're away at work or something...again unexplainable. I don't know why I love it so much but I know that I do just as I am the rest of her and her body
Posted
Sandals and barefoot are the best, especially when they're soft and clean😙
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I’m almost always barefoot lmao I’m never wearing any socks in my shoes… omg my subs love my feet to be super smelly for them
  • 3 months later...
Posted
Bare feet for sure. I like when they are fresh out of a clean pair of sneakers. Super soft and like moist but not wet and stinky like. That soft smooth feeling of them makes my mouth water. I dont like them lotiony or oily because ultimately i want them in my mouth so i can saturate them with my saliva by flossing their toes with my tongue and stuff. But if they are oily and all slippery i still get aroused by doing other things to them. I always want to be touching them some way. I just love them in my mouth best.
  • 3 months later...
Posted
I like them clean.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
In heels toes showing with one leg crossed over the other or any way to make it easy to dangle your shoe around as in teasing anyone who might be watching hoping it might fall off .any yes bare foot clean toes polished .and with a good view when looking up from her feet
  • 2 weeks later...
Sissyslavesteffie97
Posted

I like feet that are barefoot, sweaty, stinky, & dirty!

MGVelvet
Posted

Cleaned (by a slave)

Posted
Barefoot slave girls with well kept pedicures.
Posted
Barefoot or socks, boots can be sexy AF. Always clean though, I cannot get into this idea of them being dirty. I guess that's what they mean when they say there is a fine line between love and hate. It's really easy to take something I am attracted to and make me lose interest fast.
  • 1 month later...