Is being ***d by feet a niche fetish?

Jashine

Jashine
Posted

I love it when a girl wraps her bare feet around my neck! I think the reason for this is that it's a mixture of two things, a 'choking' fetish and a foot fetish. I cum really hard from the combination. Am I the only one? There must be others into this!

Gi****
Posted
Well now I want to wrap my feet around a neck 😂🤷
Je****
Posted
I enjoy a slight variation of that. I love it when a woman sits in a chair 🪑 over my chest with only my neck and head exposed. She has one foot pressed on my neck and her other foot stuffed in my mouth. And just as I can’t take another minute of her mouth gagging my mouth, she starts pulling her foot out and pushing it in repeatedly. Foot fucking my mouth while I suck and lick on her toes and watch as she masturbates her pussy while sitting in the chair above me.
Gi****
Posted
Yeah this is niche I've never heard of this. I love that ppl find their rare kinks and explore them. 💕
Je****
Posted
I feel like it’s all part of the foot fetish and foot worship category . Interestingly that category of kink is common
Gi****
Posted
It's the most common, or was.
Fetishguy-2736
Posted
Never thought about it, but yes, would turn me on a lot
ey****
Posted

there's a lot of fun things can be done with feet.  The foot on the throat can be really hot - and while I love barefeet, if it's in heels they can fit over so snuggly

been gagged with feet is also like.... how can something so beautiful be so mean 

Je****
Posted
Being a human doormat and footrest for goddesses has brought both myself and the goddesses I serve a great deal of pleasure and satisfaction over the decades I have done it.
There are a few important takeaways. If you are the sub with this and have feelings of embarrassment and shame about bringing it up, you should know it’s a very common fetish and over the years it has made it into the mainstream even in several movies and tv shows. Also not all but most women get a lot of pleasure from being served by someone into this fetish so don’t waste your time feeling weird and instead embrace the fetish. Talk about it with women.
Anytime you serve in this capacity do it safely. It can go from fun and erotic to seriously dangerous in a few seconds. Your neck and head in particular under pressure is a high risk. Play responsibly.
xM****
Posted
Honestly I’d never thought about this but it sounds really hot. Foot grip is strangely sexy lol
Je****
Posted
Another fun variation I just used last night. I fill a small tray with bottled water on the floor and my goddess submerges her foot water. I lay down and start drinking the water with my goddesses foot in it. To make it interesting my goddess puts her other foot on the back of my head pushing my face into the water . If I suck up enough water I can breathe again
Gi****
Posted
Ah the ol water boarding kink.
Jk😝🦶💦😙
Je****
Posted
25 minutes ago, Gilly222 said:
Ah the ol water boarding kink.
Jk😝🦶💦😙

I get a lot of requests for that one. Apparently there is a spa treatment which uses small fish to swim around women’s submerged feet in their water. They swim between their toes and on their feet going after dead skin cells .
I’m told I’m serves are far superior