EDGING

Kamusso

Posted

Ian a submissive of mine wanted to try edging. He was excited about it. He had done it to himself a few times and always found it fun. I cannot lie personally, I love edging. Isn't it amazing to see your sub begging for release?

We planned out the date and finally, everything came to play. I asked him to strip and lay on the bed. I took his favorite handcuffs and used them on his legs and hands. In this session o didn't use a cock ring, I wanted to see just how much control he had.

When all the preparations were done, I teased his nipples which are always super sensitive just by merely touching them. I lubed up my hands and sat right next to him on the bed. I told him whatever happens he should keep his eyes on me.

I slowly teased his cock from the base going up as I stroked it gently. His moans were the best. Just a touch and he had become hard. Ian gasped as stroked his cock slowly adding pressure. After a few, I then used my thumb to tease the tip of his cock and by Lord, it was as if I had touched a nerve. He fought so hard not to shut his eyes. The expression he had on his face got me going.

I used both hands on his cock as we kept eye contact. I felt his cock pulse and knew he was just about cumming. He panted, moaning my name over and over.... it was a scene to behold. I teased for a few more moments before stopping and making him whimper.

I lubed up a very soft cloth and used it on his cock as the tip of my thumb teased the tip of his cock. He cried out panting almost drooling. I didn't know my Ian was this sensitive. Time had passed and looking at it we were at it for more than one and a half hours.

He was on the verge of crying when he begged for his release over and over until I finally gave it to him. The look on his face was to die for and at that particular moment, my sweet pet went to Subspace for the first time in his life. It was simply breathtaking. After giving him his aftercare, I cuddled up with him just as he liked it. To be completely honest, that session was also a win for me. I was straight-up sure I would completely fulfill his edging fantasy.

Isn't it fulfilling when your submissive seeks pleasure from their Dominants cause the Dominant knows what they want and need? When your Submissive begs to give them the sweet release they know only you can give.

Posted
Lovely story. Edging is a fine art that, when developed properly, can be ecstasy for both partners. I highly recommend it. Thank you for sharing your intimate moment with us.
Posted
Yes, edging is awesome. Personally, I've been edging myself since I was 11 years old. Working myself close when I play with it, and then stopping right before I'm ready to orgasm. Watch it drip and ooze with precum, and then I'm even gone as much as 2 weeks with just playing with it and stopping, and then when my nuts hurt, make myself come finally. And I've been practicing Edge play with all my partners, both giving her oral, receiving oral, and even through sex. And I highly believe that edging really helps with practicing one's control. Because I can literally get close and then stop. And the longer your edged for both males and females, and makes you orgasm much more intense. With me, if I'm Edge through oral or masturbation, she's sucking, and then stopping right before I'm ready to nut, I produced 10 times more precum, and then when she pulls off of it and watch it ooze out and then lick it up later when I get not close anymore and she puts it back in her mouth. And my amount of ejaculate majorly increases. And same with a female. If she's edged during oral, he's bringing her close several times and then stopping right before she's ready to nut, and then either taking it when either she can't hold it back no more, or you just catch her off guard. When she thinks you're going to stop you don't, and definitely from the looks and the sounds of a female oral orgasm that's edged versus not is much more intense. And I've even edged play during intercourse. For the both of us. Just her taking dick, and not being allowed to come. Same with me. And then choose that right time. And then just slowly make love to her while she's trying to hold it back. That's hot. And watching her bitch and moan and complain and squeeze. Yeah that's hot. Not that I wouldn't be bitching moaning and complaining and squeezing either.
Posted
Edging is evil. Master is so good at it. I'm sure he gets of on my begging to let me cum. It's so hard not to be allowed to cum