Ideas for very naughty things to do in the bedroom

Kermitsbiatch

Kermitsbiatch
Posted

I'm stuck and looking for ideas.

I've tried a few things but getting bored

Posted
Smoke in bed while watching a hallmark romance??? :-)
Posted
What have you tried and what would you like to try? What does your partner like?
Kermitsbiatch
Posted
1 hour ago, PaPiLove said:

What have you tried and what would you like to try? What does your partner like?

We've tried canes on me, spanking, golden showers, ice in my bum, cucumber in my bum, toys, plugs, bottle too. Nipple clamps, blindfolds, restraining me. Collars, ball gag.

I've pegged him a couple of times too and used toys 

Kermitsbiatch
Posted
1 minute ago, DoctorBelle said:

Duct tape

Have the special tape for keeping me quiet and restricting me

Posted
Try tail butt plug under Short dress in public
Posted
From your description, you tried a lot of physical things. For many people pleasure can equally come from brain stimulation, like from situations rather that the act. Did you try role play, being a brat, praise? Also could try nursing, edging, post orgasm *** (can work for both)
Posted
I've found exploring what I was embarrassed of was very exciting and fun. And I've done everything in the bed room.. be honest with yourself. And you will find that new... thing.. I gave a rim Job to this cute girl. Thought it was gonna be a nightmare. It was sooo much fun. (Obviously we cleaned up) but you get my point
Posted
Fuck the bedpost with your ass or something challenging like that
Posted
4 hours ago, Clarakink said:

Wax play, figging, cbt, 3 way,

Figging sounds hot...?! 🥵

Posted
Sensory deprivation, mind control (or mind control role play), electro stimulation, wrestling, face slapping contest, fisting, urethra play, sounding, role reversal / cross dressing, pussy and cock pumps, fucking machines, edging, ***d orgasm, vacuum outfits, rubber and latex, prolapse play, reading erotic fiction to each other while masturbating, erotic hypnosis, tongue sucking, throat fucking off the edge of the bed while pussy spanking, clothes pegs, stinging nettles, deep heat, clamps (rigged to pull on each thrust), pissing while fucking, vomit or scat play, mouth spitting, snowballing, holding hands, electrified fingertips, tantric sex, kundalini, aura fucking, dream seduction, sleep seduction, OMing, tickling, love bites, suckling, ddlg etc., hair pulling, choking, being silent and looking deep into each others eyes until reality falls away
Posted

I may be very weird here but the bedroom is last place we do kink or sex... that is usually lounge, kitchen or bathroom.... bedroom is for sleeping... lol

Kermitsbiatch
Posted
23 hours ago, MannersMakeAMan said:

From your description, you tried a lot of physical things. For many people pleasure can equally come from brain stimulation, like from situations rather that the act. Did you try role play, being a brat, praise? Also could try nursing, edging, post orgasm *** (can work for both)

Alot of the physical things we'll *** stuff etc are for me to receive and him to dish out. We chat alot in between our meets and discuss in detail what's going to happen and situations we'd like to happen. I would like to role play more....dress up etc however it's not something partners into nor does he enjoy ***. 

Kermitsbiatch
Posted
7 hours ago, sissyslave1968 said:

I may be very weird here but the bedroom is last place we do kink or sex... that is usually lounge, kitchen or bathroom.... bedroom is for sleeping... lol

It would be more naughty in other places but current situation dictates hotel bedroom only

Posted
What about public play? A remote controlled vibe while out to dinner.
Posted
1 minute ago, PaPiLove said:
What about public play? A remote controlled vibe while out to dinner.

Sounds hot i would love to control the remote wish someone from Windsor was here

Posted
Maybe an anal pump could be fun for you?