Her Savory Pussy

Posted
It began as many of our sessions did, with time together in the walk-in shower. Tender kissing, fondling, passionate groping, and yes, some general cleaning mixed in as well. Our hands had explored every crevice when I guided her out to the drying area. I had purchased fluffy new towels and gently patted the moisture from her toned body. I carefully made sure her skin was dry from the shower, but there was one area of particular interest that was still saturated.

I led her to the bedroom. I had already carefully placed four of these new, thick, fluffy towels on the bed. I had my large hands over her eyes as I walked her naked body into the bedroom. I stood behind her, my body rubbing up against the backside of hers, as I uncovered her eyes. She knew what those towels meant. I could feel her butt push back against my cock as she realized that this session was all about her cumming multiple times. I turned her around and she was grinning from ear to ear. “How, Daddy?!”
“69, my Pet” “You on top. Put that shaved pussy over my face. You know my tongue’s right there. If you need it. But, see if you can cum hard without me licking your savory pussy. Daddy wants you to cum just by your lips making love to my cock.” “Oh, and if you squirt repeatedly, they’ll be an extra reward!”

She mounted over me. Her hands on my inner thighs. I could feel her hair dangling onto my shaved balls. The aroma of her pussy hovering over my face consumed me, caused my cock to twinge. It was so difficult to not just reach up and lick her perfect slit, just inches above me. Her hand cupped my balls as she swirled her long, blonde hair around my stiffening dick. Her tongue licked the bulbous head of my hard cock. She had a sucking, swirling pattern that was driving me crazy.

I was watching her ass when I noticed her bunghole was beginning to pucker. She squeezed her butt cheeks together and then quickly put my dong in her throat. She held that position. As she clinched, she throated. I knew that this was her first of many orgasms. Holding the base and stroking now with her throat muscles, I watched her open up her thighs and drip the first wave down her thighs. Holy crap that was hot. I desperately wanted to lick her but I refused. Can she really squirt without being touched, just by sucking her Daddy?

She’s been training for weeks. We both anticipate her cumming on command in this manner. I watched as she raised her pelvis up. I realized that this was to relax her and to position her shoulders low. She was really positioning herself to perform. She wrapped her index finger and her thumb around my balls and squeezed. Precum oozed from my slit and her mouth engulfed both boys. I could feel her saliva dripping down onto my asshole. I turned my face to her left thigh. I gently kissed. Keep in mind, I’m quite a ways away from that pulsating pussy. But when I kissed her thigh, an ocean of her cum broke loose. She sucked my cock like a demon possessed road house whore. The damn had been burst and she gushed out juices from her pussy she’d kept bottled up since high school. Violently and passionately she throated that shaft. As she came and came, wave after wave sent shocks through her body. Alls she could do is convulse. And at each twitch, she’d take my cock deeper and deeper and just hold it there, choking herself on my throbbing member.

I was in perfect position to watch it all happen- her pussy just above me. As her butt puckered, her pussy lips seemed to push liquids out from within. It was like she was peeing, but it smelled so damn good. And as globs of her ovum landed on my lips, she could hear my moans. She knew I loved it and that I was ready to explode. She raised up trying to breathe, and while cumming she jerked my cock furiously.

When she squirted the last time, she instinctively slid a wet finger up my asshole. As she erupted and drenched the towels, I did as well. This time, I buried my face in her pussy. Slapping her ass, she violently shed the rest of her inhibitions on my nose, tongue, and face. The head of my cock was so sensitive I could barely take it. I shot onto her tongue, face, hair, and those towels. Our towels were ruined but the bed was saved. We were both so sensitive we could hardly move. She was catching her breath, still on top. Her head hanging low trying to gasp for air. Liquids still dripping from her cunt.

It’s at that precise time that she heard the lovely buzz of a new vibrator. “Oh yes, my Pet. Time for your reward