Woman foot fetish

St****

Posted
Am a major antifeet female 😅😳
Posted
I would say it is more common amongst men yeah. Not only do women not tend to have a foot fetish but seem to have a default hate of them for some reason. Although that could just be in Britain 😆
Posted
Not really. Loads of women have foot fetishes. I constantly get asked by women that they want to worship my feet. I’ve had my feet worshipped by woman so many times
Posted
It’s rare. Most indulge to please men who are into. But there are some women who enjoy having their feet worshipped and played with. Just not the majority
Posted
I’m sure that’s one of those things that just doesn’t get talked about a whole lot
Posted

I kinda... I hate being yet another guy on a thread about women

but

there are more women with an enjoyment for having their own feet worship and/or a fetish or enjoyment of others' feet than generally openly talk about it : for what should, sadly, be obvious reasons.

There's suggestions it might not quite be as common as in men (which - there are still more men WITHOUT any form of foot fetish, than with one) it's certainly not wildly uncommon 

Posted
It’s not typically the most common but it’s not exclusively rare either.
Posted
I think it's a little bit rare for a female to like males feet. I don't particularly care for males feet too much. I do have a foot fetish with women. My ex-wife told me that I had sexy feet. And, she used to like to ride me reverse cowgirl and stare at my feet. But, she's never licked them or sucked him or anything along those lines. I think she just like to look at them.
Posted
Yeah it is rare for women to have a foot fetish
Posted
I am a woman who has an aesthetic and erotic interest in well-groomed female feet, pedicure, and especially open heeled sandals/mules, or burlesque/tango shoes. So yes, we exist, but there are very few of us. Or we just don't reveal our identities :)
Posted
I am turned on receiving foot fetish activities
Posted
I love to edge myself with feet. Does that count?
Goddess_Fifi
Posted
I have a foot fetish for my own feet, however I met someone recently an he has the most beautiful feet, I can not stop admiring them, I must say I desire to explore more to see if a fetish develops for them☺️.
Posted
Im her, i love my feet worshipped...well any part of me. Ive fell into the realm of feet fetishes few months back. Theres tons of women and men that love looking at soft soles and ***ted toenails. Foot joi. High arches and pretty face is a plus!
Posted
I absolutely love my husbands feet. The smell, sucking on his toes, being stepped on. I have no idea how it started but I enjoy it lol
Posted
Ive come across many .. but im always too be the first one to introduce it to them. Sometimes you just gotta do what you like & see if they like/accept it as well!
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
August 29, ToekenLette said:
Im her, i love my feet worshipped...well any part of me. Ive fell into the realm of feet fetishes few months back. Theres tons of women and men that love looking at soft soles and ***ted toenails. Foot joi. High arches and pretty face is a plus!

Yesss same