Do any other littles purge their little stuff.

Posted
4 hours ago, YesDaddyYes said:

Thank you for this. Aww my birthdays not until next Sunday, but thanks. Christ I feel like I'm on my millionth. I am talking to someone I met on a vanilla dating site and we have plenty in common, but it's going to mean hiding all of my little shit. Aww you didn't! That sucks, I'm sorry fo hear that. Did you rebuild your collection? Mose importantly have you found the right frog? Thanks for your lovely words 💖 

You are sweet.😘 Yeah, spreaded into vanilla as well. Glad to hear a potiential, but leave little of your treasures out.  You know Sanrio plushes are bit pricey, and did rebuilt my little friends (subtle) as couple of stuff ***s, and objects. I leave them out. My vanilla, married *** still has her baby blanket on her bed. If she does that, then so should I. When she was little, my mom tried to sneakly throw her blanket in the garbage, but she dug it out.🤣 I am afraid at this moment no frogs.🤷‍♀️

Posted
1 hour ago, seonny said:

You are sweet.😘 Yeah, spreaded into vanilla as well. Glad to hear a potiential, but leave little of your treasures out.  You know Sanrio plushes are bit pricey, and did rebuilt my little friends (subtle) as couple of stuff ***s, and objects. I leave them out. My vanilla, married *** still has her baby blanket on her bed. If she does that, then so should I. When she was little, my mom tried to sneakly throw her blanket in the garbage, but she dug it out.🤣 I am afraid at this moment no frogs.🤷‍♀️

They're still in the cupboard after the incident with the last Daddy Dom. They're on a time out in there 😂 Yeah super pricey. I have a Hello Kitty X Pusheen and she was expensive, my little lit up inside though so worth it 😂 Aww then yeah you can so have your little stuff too. You'll find your frog too. I'm not arsed about them turning into a prince just a vaguely functioning human being that's not a dickhead would be great 🤭💖

Posted
7 minutes ago, YesDaddyYes said:

They're still in the cupboard after the incident with the last Daddy Dom. They're on a time out in there 😂 Yeah super pricey. I have a Hello Kitty X Pusheen and she was expensive, my little lit up inside though so worth it 😂 Aww then yeah you can so have your little stuff too. You'll find your frog too. I'm not arsed about them turning into a prince just a vaguely functioning human being that's not a dickhead would be great 🤭💖

I don't count them, but have Sanrio plush bride and groom. Still in their original packages and hidden in my closet. If my vaniila brother in law says nothing about my ***'s OVER 30 years old blanket, we still have hope. This blanket is not small either. It can fit 2 people.😂🤣 

Posted
2 minutes ago, seonny said:

I don't count them, but have Sanrio plush bride and groom. Still in their original packages and hidden in my closet. If my vaniila brother in law says nothing about my ***'s OVER 30 years old blanket, we still have hope. This blanket is not small either. It can fit 2 people.😂🤣 

Aww I bet they're super cute! Sanrio are amazing. Did you know they have Hello Kitty hotels in Japan? So cool! Oh my god! I think that's lovely that she has that, and that you have your plushies 💖

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, YesDaddyYes said:

Aww I bet they're super cute! Sanrio are amazing. Did you know they have Hello Kitty hotels in Japan? So cool! Oh my god! I think that's lovely that she has that, and that you have your plushies 💖

I had no idea  Hello Kitty hotels... wow! Thank you. Sending you a 🍀. 🤗💖

Edited by seonny
Misspelling
Posted
23 hours ago, seonny said:

I had no idea  Hello Kitty hotels... wow! Thank you. Sending you a 🍀. 🤗💖

Yeah and, there's even shrines to her because in Japan they worship cats.💖

Posted
16 hours ago, YesDaddyYes said:

Yeah and, there's even shrines to her because in Japan they worship cats.💖

Hi, just looked at your profile. I think you are little too hard on yourself. You can show more the little side of yourself, and pull it off!! If anyone questions, then say"this is my art". Please don't hide your friends. I don't hide mine, and say "I like them🤷‍♀️".🙏💖