Foot fetish sub/dom

Posted
Why is a foot fetish is always taken as a submissive attitude?
I don't think I am submissive, I just enjoy feet and high heels 😉.
Ladies do you have this stereotype?
Guys what do you think?
Posted
I think you're right, you never hear about dommes worshipping feet but I'm sure that they probably do. Maybe they do it in a stealth kinda way.
Posted
I consider myself to be more dominant than submissive and I have a pretty big foot fetish. You can definitely take a dominant approach to foot worship/foot play.
Posted

There are plenty of people with a foot fetish who aren’t into BDSM at all, so Ds doesn’t enter into it. They wouldn’t typically be on a site like this, so they are underrepresented here. As it is the most common fetish, I would guess the majority with it are not into BDSM too. 

Posted
6 hours ago, Kitanya said:

There are plenty of people with a foot fetish who aren’t into BDSM at all, so Ds doesn’t enter into it. They wouldn’t typically be on a site like this, so they are underrepresented here. As it is the most common fetish, I would guess the majority with it are not into BDSM too. 

Do you know any website/app that is food people with foot fetish?

Posted
A true dom is about pleasuring the sub. Those with foot fetishes are so easy to please with feet.
Posted
15 minutes ago, Velicious said:

A true dom is about pleasuring the sub. Those with foot fetishes are so easy to please with feet.

Not sure how or where you got this statement from?? 

Posted
20 hours ago, amsterdam130 said:

I don't think I am submissive, I just enjoy feet and high heels 😉.
Ladies do you have this stereotype?
Guys what do you think?

This topic has been discussed many times. 
I am Dominant type and also have a foot fetish. Nothing is linear or one side view. 
It’s different for Domme where the submissive is by its position always under her feet. 
Men would get a footjob, sucking feet while having sex and it’s not necessary a submission act. 

Goddess_Fifi
Posted
I've never considered this, I mean having a foot fetish isn't indicative of being submissive or dominant in my opinion, in fact to I see it as someone being sensual. The foot is connected to many parts of the body, touching a particular part can heal a particular part of our bodies when done correctly. Very powerful and intimate, I don't allow just anyone to touch my feet.
Posted
On 8/30/2023 at 4:12 PM, amsterdam130 said:

it's not and it isn't

Posted
What makes you think that it’s always taken as a submissive attitude
Posted
14 hours ago, QXX666 said:

Not sure how or where you got this statement from?? 

Ok. So go not know somewhere else. Or you can ask questions here.

Posted
I do tend to think of the foot fetish coming out as a submissive type of thing. Mostly because the people I know with this fetish are timid, perhaps ***ful, of bringing it up. Which makes me sad. It’s so hot watching a foot freak her what they want. I love to smash faces with my feet when it pleases another to bits!
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I like getting a footjob and creaming over the toes and let it run down the sides, heels etc. I like clean ***ted toes and legs hurled over my shoulders so I can kiss and suck those cuties, preferably while penetrating. I do like to see bare feet and see dirty feet to clean with warm soap and water while nude. I would like to get sucked off while I cleaN the cute toesies I have a big toe that needs to used to penetrate. I have big size. Thir*** feet, so if a gal wants to worship fine, I'm open to it.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Dominating with a foot fetish is easy really, especially if you're into tantric massaging. What girl doesn't want a foot rub after a long day at work? Get over here, sit down, and I will rub your beautiful feet.
Posted
I think I m submissive. I enjoy exhibiting my feet and toes, obeying to others for some mission etc. I want to know anyone are similar as me?