Title: AI-GENERATED PIC

br****

Posted
Firstly I don't know how I feel about the advancements in AI imagery coming out at the moment it's very impressive but there are worries about job displacement for creatives, ethics, data protection & nefarious uses like implicating someone of a crime etc Secondly I don't know who just sees a profile pic (of any kind) & straight away goes on a date???? It would make more sense to say would you reply to/message someone who had an AI profile pic. My personal answer is I would treat it no diffrent to any other profile I would message them if they had an interesting bio that relates to my intrests (same as how I would be with any picture) and same with replying to their message if they said something with thought to me or if there bio matched my interest. Now if there wasn't a bio or any further information to go on and the message was a "Hey how r u" then I wouldn't reply same as I wouldn't to any profile as a process of elimination of seas of messages. So in summary an AI profile image would not make me act any differently it could be a picture of a cat or building or anything and just be the same. There are many reasons someone wouldn't want to show their face on a public platform from anxiety to privacy for work etc & it's quite common to do so! Of course it could also be a fake account & that would cross my mind too (but again any profile could be) But never would I ever (& recommend other people dont) go on a real life date to meet anyone without clarification to at least some extent their identity is who they say they are as there are so many ways to do this without face to face with modern technology. So I would treat it exactly as any other profile! I am wondering why the original poster asked? :) But thank you for a thought-provoking question x
Posted
Depends on the quality of what is written in the profile
Posted
Never. Eff the fakes. I need real, raw, & ***. If he/she can't do that with a photo- how can I expect that in a dynamic? Not for me, thanks.
Posted

All right, f**k this I’m taking the other side… First, all if you AI left swipers need to think back when whatever you’re into right now in kink/ DSM at one time in your life, certainly freaked you out. And what if you were as close e e e minded then as you in your older age today? You never would’ve found your current sexual identity. You’d be stoned in missionary with a nun. Second., what is sex all about if it’s not the pursuit of your own personal pleasure… is you fantasy mind so demure that you can’t get over the fact that it’s not a “real human”- what is a real human anyway? how many people are on here that are actually living breath, breathing humans that aren’t actually real, and no pleasure is derived..: how many converts do I have this far?

ilovelove-2826
Posted
Why does everyone seems pissed about this ?
Posted
20 minutes ago, ilovelove-2826 said:
Why does everyone seems pissed about this ?

“Pissed” is in the eye of the receiver

Posted
The reflected god: It's not the ai that's the issue, it's the circumstances that call for such an artificial means of intimacy: mediocrity never deserved or warranted such inflated egos or self-entitlement. Human beings are not evolved for such a saturation of choice.
Posted
No way! I want reality not fantasy ;)
Posted

Take a look at anyone's profile picture.  is that picture 'the person' that you might make contact with ???

NO obviously not - it is a picture (potentially) of them or a  part of them... a representation of them.

Take a shot of any phone and the image is automatically 'optimised' to in numerous ways as deemed by the software....

Many options that include moving on, ignoring them or digging deeper and maybe finding out more...

Great subject though and raises so many thoughts and concerns.  Maybe we should run it by chatGPT or whatever it is called !!!!

Straight_Switch
Posted
11 hours ago, BeachFun said:
At least AI would have an good conversation!

This is so true it's not even funny 🤣🤣

Posted
No that shouldn’t even be allowed every profile should be verified
Posted
Really depends, not always about the pic and more about the bio
Posted
no chance, that's 10 pounds of sketchy in a 5 pound bag
Posted

Surely a profile picture is only a very small part of a jigsaw?
A fair percentage of folk have jobs or other reasons not to have their visage here; would you judge just by a photograph, or on at least start a message conversation? 

Posted
Hey there yes certainly I would consider going out with someone with an AI picture. Although, but I would ask for is valid pictures of them so I knew who I would be f K n. I will say that I wouldn't necessarily hold the AI picture against them but I certainly wouldn't go meet somebody just off that. It's terrible when you first meet somebody and it's not who you expect it does something to the whole thing. With that said often times they do my best to find something common between us trying overlook the deception. "I understand where it may come from, sometimes a feel it would be a place of not feeling so good for feeling that you are not enough. Part of my King is trying to make somebody feel better about the moment or the situation make them feel good through the soft so beginning that's what they feel period? Starting to rambleAnyway I am starting to Ramble. I'm sure you're not interested in my take on all this and I'd like to open the Florida someone else. I enjoyed being with people left to give them allowance to be themselves