Head for head

Posted
A question to any submissive lady/man who likes to give up control

Do you Expect your Dom to go down on you after you have him/her a head ?
I know that whatever the agreement is , but I’m asking to see the preference
Speaking of the view that giving a head is mostly to indicate submission and for the Dom to go down on his/her sub is not the usual thing

Thanks
LittleMissSassy
Posted
Giving oral doesn't make you any less dominant unless you say it doesn't. If you're really worried about losing the edge do it when they're tied up (if they consent to that), otherwise just make them unable to touch or rock their hips otherwise you stop. Don't let them have any control in the situation. It's about the subs pleasure as well as your own.
Posted
I wouldn't expect or ask for it, but I take it if it's given.
Posted
As a male Dom I love going down on woman because I know some girl love it and can orgasm from it fast I also like seeing her happy. I think both partners should give and receive oral
Posted
There is no chance that I would ever dare to ask my owner to go down on me. However, if she decided to do so on her own, I wouldn't oppose. It's been about 30 years since I've had anyone go down on me; I've forgotten what that feels like.
LittleMissSassy
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Lemonade said:

There is no chance that I would ever dare to ask my owner to go down on me. However, if she decided to do so on her own, I wouldn't oppose. It's been about 30 years since I've had anyone go down on me; I've forgotten what that feels like.

30 years?! 🥺 Maybe you should talk to your Domme and say that is hard for you to ask but that you'd be open to it as a treat. Denial isn't a bad thing if it is consensual but it worries me that it hasn't been addressed/asked for that long. One shouldn't necessarily expect any unless it was already agreed upon but you should do some touchbase/checkups every few sessions to make sure that everything is okay and that both of your needs/wants/desires are met. ❤️

Edited by LittleMissSassy
Posted
LittleMissSassy has it right. Giving oral pits you in complete control as a Dom. Much to play with as to intensity, pace ,edging with denial until ready to let your sub release. Also , for me, being dominant means that the sun has given you control of how you dole out their pleasure, in whatever form that may take and oral release is one of many ways to be a good master.
Posted
If you like giving oral, then do it!
If you don't, then don't.
No need to over complicate it with roles and rules. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'll also agree with what Stingo said, the sub has handed themselves to you so it's your choice!
And a sub should always be able to ask too.
Posted
Not every time, and not necessarily immediately after as suggested; but if there is never any reciprocation and no outside reason then I find it a big red flag.
Posted
Dominance should be taking over control and responsibility. You play with your sub hopefully not just as a narcissist, but also because you enjoy to challenge and liberate what’s inside her. Generally I don’t think that it’s about what you’re doing, but why. Intentions matter. And by the way, at the end you both should benefit from what you’re doing. Philosophically I’d even say, if a Dom is afraid of doing something because he ***s to lose his label, maybe he has an issue with self confidence. We all have sometimes, I just think this thought deserves to be considered
Posted
Oral can be given 100% Submissively. It can also be given 100% Dominantly.
You've heard of "***d orgasm" as a kink? This is one of the best ways to *** it.