What to expect from a new Dom/Sun relationship

Peaachy

Posted
Being new to this I want to know if it’s normal for some DOMS to be secretive about their personal lives. What is the initial dynamic, I know everyone is different but what are the basics.
Posted

if someone is secretative about personal life, know that your relationship will never be more than a little secret bit-on-the-side / fantasy 

obviously someone you first meet doesn't need to indulge their life story, but you need to know you can trust and be open with each other BEFORE you play or embark in a dynamic 

Posted
Be open, communicate with an open mind. But also ensure that you have your eyes open and be lookout for any red flags. It can be easy to taken over by new sensations and lustful cravings that you don’t pay attention to your emotional needs. It’s important to have both. Build trust, relationship organically as well as by exploring kinks in safe manner. It’s a beautiful relationship!! Enjoy your journey.
Posted

Relationships take time to come to their own level.  Each step is personal and individual, even if the kinks are universal.  But it should not be difficult to discuss personal lives in real time.   Something intrinsic to a relationship is lost when these things are not shared, and the time together becomes more of a "one off " rather than a continuing relationship.  And although we may not know what new experiences will become favorite exploits, it is necessary to have an idea of what turns you on in order to impart that knowledge and share those emotions with your partner.  Allow the anticipation to build the desire and enjoy the ride.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I don't share much about my personal life online, especially not in spaces where I talk about BDSM, but I wouldn't hide my personal life from someone I would want to be in a dynamic with. 

MasterDarcy1979
Posted

In a D/s dynamic both the Dominant and the submissive have to bare their souls to the other.

Total honesty and complete transparency.

If one or the other is being secretive and avoiding being truthful, it's a red flag.

Posted
I made the mistake of over sharing with my previous master and doing alot of tasks for him but he turned out to be lying about himself so take it step by step I would say and don't do things your not comfortable with not just because master says to do it x