Bondage

Sp****

Posted
What's your favorite way to be tied up, or favorite object to be tied to?
Posted
Arms tied to the bed post. Legs Tied up but spread or arm ties behind my back.
Posted
If I was to be tied up I'd say spread wide on a bed, but would like to try tied to a chair arms behind my back and kegs spread to each chair leg. My preferred way to tie would be the hog
Posted
I don't care as long as she's tied up where people can see
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I love being tied up blindfolded and gagged then being used as a batter dumpster
  • 4 months later...
Posted
I like being tied up in a position for my Dom can easily do whatever he wants with me. I also like being gagged and blind folded. .
Posted
I've only been tied up a few times but my favorite was being put on a spreader bar and gagged.
Posted
I’d like to be tied up one day, it’s just a matter of finding the right person to share the experience with. 
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Feyshot I would like classic rope and duct tape
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I'm a rope bunny for sure, I really would like to try suspension at some point but I'd want someone experienced with it.
Posted
Honestly, same, being suspended is one of my biggest fantasies. Sidenote on a switch and generally my kinks lineup. I’m the Dom or sub. Is it weird that I’m definitely a rope bunny but could never see myself as a rigger?
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I love being handcuffed preferably leather or ,fuzzy and to have the hand cuffs put to a hook so my arms have stay up in place .
Posted
Same I've always wanted to try suspension