How to kill sex drive, prevent erections, and reduce penis size & adequacy

Posted

I'm a fully healthy 37 year old heterosexual male with a very high sex drive. I have high sexual stamina & energy in bed. I'm definitely not looking to boost anymore testosterone. I honestly need to lose it. My penis can stay erect throughout a night of sleeping. I could honestly masturbate or have sex 3 times a day at my age and not have any issue with erectile dysfunction or inability to orgasm. I can always produce a lot of semen, so maybe I'm packing too much testosterone. But, I'm not a doctor or expert (I couldn't say for sure).

I get frequent erections throughout the day. Most are 50-75% quite often and I hate it. My penis size is average in length at 6 inches erect. Flaccid is usually around 4.5-5 inches because of the *** flow I often get to it. It's definitely noticeable if I'm wearing gym shorts. Every once in and a while (not that often), it will reduce down to 2 inches flaccid. That's only if sex isn't on the mind for a period of time. When I served in military boot-camp in my 20's, my flaccid state would be around 2 inches. I never had time to think or want sex. It was smaller than that in the earlier weeks because I felt embarrassed in the shower. Being around 50 other men at that time and I was one of the smallest. Morning erections also reduced in size. The smallest I've ever seen it was when taking a powerful stimulant like cocaine or ecstasy during my high school/early college years. It would absolutely get down to less than an inch with zero ability to get erected. Amazing how elastic it could be.

I wouldn't mind finding a remedy to hinder my sex drive, halt testosterone production in a significant way. I've done some research and could only find chemical castration or surgical castration as a solution. Surgical would sound to extreme. Chemical castration sounds more appropriate, but I wouldn't want to become overly feminized. Especially in the sense If I were to start growing breast tissue and gaining weight on the hips. I really love my masculinity and don't want to lose it in that way. I want to lose it in a way where I lose my sexual mojo.

I want to be attracted to women in a different way. In a way where I'm not always just looking at them like a sexual object, but appreciate they're beauty and who they are. I could still give emotional support, needed attention, back massages, sexual favors (giving oral), fixing breakfast and coffee, etc. by having hormone therapy treatment. But, might not exactly be a stud in bed. I actually wouldn't mind if I did experience erectile dysfunction and lost a significant amount of size. I don't have any problems finding and keeping a girl friend. Usually most women I've dated tended to appreciate if you was good in most categories and gave you a pass if you lacked in one.

Any advice, information, or direction would greatly be appreciated

Posted

in short; see a doctor and let them know your drive is causing you problems 

Posted
I agree with @eyemblacksheep but would also suggest you see a psychiatrist. Quite often, hormone control is a state of mind and they can help with that.
Posted
I mean have you thought of self chastity? You could put a key in ice so you can’t touch it (and leave a spare somewhere with like a friend or someone as an emergency)
Posted

Thanks everyone for the helpful advice 

Posted

Interesting. You're a total opposite of me. My sex drive is only in my mind (non-working penis), and only when I want it.