Post vasectomy - delayed ejaculating

YorkshireBiker

YorkshireBiker
Posted

I had my vasectomy 1 September so a good 4 weeks ago and now it’s taking me a long time (relatively speaking of corse) in reaching climax. I’ve had a look online and there doesn’t seem to be a correlation between the two so it might be a mental thing.

Has anyone else who’s had a vasectomy, or who’s partner has, had anything similar?

Posted
I’ve had vasectomy and certainly had same issues due to the lack of foreskin and so lack of friction.
Basically had to discover new masturbation technique and eventually gave up doing so as took so long and wasn’t enjoyable.
Also climaxing from oral and intercourse takes longer than previously.
Posted
Why get one, and does the doctor give options to the person on what to do with the sperm? Such as freeze it or?
Posted
1 hour ago, KentDom6969 said:

I’ve had vasectomy and certainly had same issues due to the lack of foreskin and so lack of friction.
Basically had to discover new masturbation technique and eventually gave up doing so as took so long and wasn’t enjoyable.
Also climaxing from oral and intercourse takes longer than previously.

That isn't a vasectomy, sounds like a circumcision 

Posted
I had a vasectomy about 2 years ago and for the first 2 months it took longer than normal to get off. But once all was fully healed…. I’m back to my usual 1 hour time frame.
Posted
1 minute ago, hiddenvixen said:
Thank you for your service🙏🥰

Hmm service?

Posted
18 minutes ago, Mightythor said:

Hmm service?

On behalf of the millions of women suffering the horrible side effects of hormonal birth control or the *** of IUD insertion because male birth control isn’t normalized, yes thank you a billion times over to every man that gets a vasectomy for caring enough about us and to take responsibility for yourselves🙏

Posted
Biker, I think it could be psychological but it could also be a thing, I had mine done after my two children were born, maybe 18 years ago, and it seems to affect staying power..... So perhaps
Posted
As a single man in my 40s that’s already had children - my vasectomy was one of the best sexual decisions of my life!
Posted
You’re welcome! I love cumming in my subs so why not do it with full enjoyment… 😏🤤
Posted
6 hours ago, hiddenvixen said:
Thank you for your service🙏🥰

You’re welcome! I love cumming in my subs so why not do it with full enjoyment… 😏🤤

YorkshireBiker
Posted
7 hours ago, hiddenvixen said:

On behalf of the millions of women suffering the horrible side effects of hormonal birth control or the *** of IUD insertion because male birth control isn’t normalized, yes thank you a billion times over to every man that gets a vasectomy for caring enough about us and to take responsibility for yourselves🙏

That’s the main reason we went down this route, she wanted to get off the contraceptive pill after 20 years or so. We don’t want any more kids so this seemed like a way for me to take over that burden as it were. 

YorkshireBiker
Posted
8 hours ago, AshadeOfGrey said:

I had a vasectomy about 2 years ago and for the first 2 months it took longer than normal to get off. But once all was fully healed…. I’m back to my usual 1 hour time frame.

I’m only a month I so I’m not overly worried about it. I’ve never had much stamina in that respect, but neither has my wife so we mesh.

The main worry I do have is her getting bored when I’m struggling to finish but that is more likely a ‘my mentality’ issue. 

Posted
3 hours ago, AshadeOfGrey said:

Exactly! I have a bit of a breeding kink but hormonal birth control made me suicidal when I was on it🫠

Posted
I had a hard time with erections for a bit after but it was completely just mental
Posted
Only issue I had with mine...or what seemed like a side effect was increase libido. Oddly I have been way hornier after vasectomy than before
YorkshireBiker
Posted

My libido increased massively after I came off antidepressants a couple of years ago, I’d say it has decreased a bit since the snip but it’s only been a month. 

• 1 month later...
Posted
September 26, hiddenvixen said:

Exactly! I have a bit of a breeding kink but hormonal birth control made me suicidal when I was on it🫠

Every man that I have been with that has gotten the snip are able to go a lot longer. I was even able to test this with one dom and after he lasted a lot longer

YorkshireBiker
Posted

I don’t have a issue with not reaching orgasm post snip but it has happened a few times. I do agree that lasting longer after the snip is a thing, it’s quite consistent with has happened to me. 

• 1 month later...
Jaguar54
Posted

I'm snipped and I would say 'lasting longer' is definitely a thing. However, as we age we last longer anyway so that in due course getting there at all becomes an issue :/ Some girls love it, but others get concerned that there is something wrong with themselves when you can't get off. So then you are on a guilt trip because you made them feel bad! I discovered a love for anal later in life and that re-awakened things no end, to the point that it is my 'go to' if I can't get off, partner permitting :pray:

• 2 months later...
Posted
It's common, and so is vasectomies not taking as a prophylactic.