***s VS civilization

Posted

Having contemplated and written about many different sexual scenarios, I am curious to know what people prefer and why.

If you had one day left to live, would you rather a sensual session of non-rough sex, or would you rather just let the beast out?

Posted

Tough choice, really tough.

Both..

Sensuality on my last day? Oh god, yes. Getting lost in that connection, finding that tranquillity.. 

But wild, rough sex? The height of primal need. Who wouldn't?

Posted
30 minutes ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

Tough choice, really tough.

Both..

Sensuality on my last day? Oh god, yes. Getting lost in that connection, finding that tranquillity.. 

But wild, rough sex? The height of primal need. Who wouldn't?

Do not get me wrong, I would love the chance to let my Primal side out and just eat my Submissive raw, but the thought of some quiet and sensual touching, mixed with multiple orgasms and some romantic gazing melts my soul.

Posted

I agree...

But...

Oh, Idk, it's such a tough choice for me.

I think, yeah, sensual.. I drift off into the softness of it but then I think of the sheer joy of something rougher.

Maybe if the two were combined? Rough, wild and primal can be sensual.

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

I agree...

But...

Oh, Idk, it's such a tough choice for me.

I think, yeah, sensual.. I drift off into the softness of it but then I think of the sheer joy of something rougher.

Maybe if the two were combined? Rough, wild and primal can be sensual.

I believe such a story is on my list of upcoming shorts, hopefully it will not take too long to get to, but it will be at least a week, possibly two, considering 9 parts per story, and at least two stories after my current one.

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

I'm sensual on a day to day basis. It's my go to self. So I would have to say primal for this one.

I once fantasized about letting my primal beast out with a previous play partner (in a safe environment, of course) but sadly, it never came to fruition

Posted
2 minutes ago, DanteReign said:

I believe such a story is on my list of upcoming shorts

Oh my!

I think i love you....

(Kidding)

Posted
12 minutes ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

Oh my!

I think i love you....

(Kidding)

He he. Are you kidding though? Just keep an eye out for “A Hunting Ritual”. The name might change, but it will be similar

Posted
Just now, DanteReign said:

He he. Are you kidding though? Just keep an eye out for “A Hunting Ritual”. The name might change, but it will be similar

*whimpers*

Posted
1 minute ago, DanteReign said:

Hurry up!

Please 😊

Posted
Just now, LazyPiratesBounty said:

Hurry up!

Please 😊

Patience, my dear. It will be a while yet

Posted

Patience, my dear. It will be a while yet

*growls*

Patience is an alien concept for me...

Posted
Just now, LazyPiratesBounty said:

*growls*

Patience is an alien concept for me...

“Patience” is officially on my “upcoming” list

Posted

“Patience” is officially on my “upcoming” list

Oh god

I can't wait..

Posted

Raw unadulterated Primal rutting for me, the word ‘sensual’ makes me cringe so there definitely wouldn’t be any of that palaver going on.

Posted
2 hours ago, BigPolly said:

Raw unadulterated Primal rutting for me, the word ‘sensual’ makes me cringe so there definitely wouldn’t be any of that palaver going on.

I must say I am surprised. You dislike the word "sensual"?

Posted
25 minutes ago, DanteReign said:

I must say I am surprised. You dislike the word "sensual"?

Dislike doesn’t even come close. It does nothing for me other than makes me feel desperately mentally uncomfortable, it has no place on my play world. 

I can deal with deep intense mental contact but as long as it doesn’t involve ‘sensual’ ewww no way hosay!

Obviously I’ve performed slow sensual acts on others at request but that’s only for their benefit, does absolutely nothing for me. 

Posted

I say let the beast come out and play

Shybuthorny609
Posted

Well ... if it it was me there would initially be a period of intense *** releasing play with plenty of edging followed by slow sensual kissing plenty of unrushed oral and tantric love making 

Posted

Assuming the choice is either one absolute or the other, almost certainly the beast, every time.

However if I was in a LTR with somebody then the dynamics of and emotions involved with that relationship may give cause for me to change my mind. Unlikely though.