SWEET PONY TREASURE HUNT 🐴

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sweet Pony Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
This is top!! 👍

Day #1 Clue #1 - *special character required*

Day #1 Clue #2 - Complex relationships require ‘specific’ people.

Day #1 Clue #3 - Save for easy access or develop strategy.

Posted
2 hours ago, kinkyprincesskitten said:
Why am i so lost 😭 i havent found a single one

Which one are you missing?

Posted
1 minute ago, Dantheman96 said:

Which one are you missing?

The one for location

Posted
59 minutes ago, MorticiaAdams said:
I don't know how the grid thing works. It would help if the site gave us a grid chart to look at.

On the top of the event page, you can see your treasures click that, and you'll see the grid.

Posted
Is there one, or three icons today? I thought it just one was released each day.
Posted
1 minute ago, Bmouse said:
Is there one, or three icons today? I thought it just one was released each day.

There’s 3 today but another being being released each day.

Posted
I for the life of me cannot find #3 🤦🏻‍♀️
Posted
I have looked everywhere (obviously missing somewhere) for clue #3. Any other tips?
Posted
3 hours ago, ShawnPoe said:

How do you give icons away?

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it. 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect

Posted
10 minutes ago, Tink314 said:
I have looked everywhere (obviously missing somewhere) for clue #3. Any other tips?

🔎 > 🌟

Posted
10 minutes ago, Tink314 said:

How you would save your place in a novel.

Posted
3 hours ago, MorticiaAdams said:

I don't know how the grid thing works. It would help if the site gave us a grid chart to look at.

As you collect and find icons, they are randomly placed in your Treasure Chest.  As time goes on, it can become confusing which icon relates to which clue and grid spot in the Treasure chest, so to help with that we give the icons grid numbers.  

If you look at your treasure chest, imagine square boxes going from left to right across the page and the grid boxes are numbered as I have listed below.
1-2-3-4
5-6-7-8
9-10-11-12
13-14-15-16
17-18-19-20
21-22-23-24
So whether you have the clue number or the grid number you can always work out which one you are missing or where it should be in your Treasure Chest.

Posted
3 hours ago, MorticiaAdams said:

How do we trade?

Unfortunately you are unable to trade icons but you can share the icons you have collected so far with  members who have none collected.  

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it. 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect

Posted

OK so I'm new to this site and how it works.  I'm using my phone for this. 

I really don't understand how to do this treasure hunt. What way do you go about looking for icons

Posted
40 minutes ago, Tink314 said:

Without giving it away,  you could have already searched in the right spot but the keyboard may have been constricting your view, hope that helps, if not feel free to drop me a line. 😊

Posted
14 minutes ago, Assforuse76 said:

OK so I'm new to this site and how it works.  I'm using my phone for this. 

I really don't understand how to do this treasure hunt. What way do you go about looking for icons

Welcome to FET 😊

The treasure hunt is like a scavenger hunt and over the next 22 days an icon is hidden around the FET Universe and if you choose to play, you can hunt the icons and earn 30points towards membership.  It’s a great way to learn about how to do things on the site and meet others through sharing icons you find.  You can also be in the running to win prizes if you choose to place clues also to help other members. 

You can find all the clues so far by expanding the comments in this thread scrolling backwards.  Decipher the clues and they will hint you to where the icon might be hiding.  Go for a gander around FET and if you are in the right place, you will find an icon that you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30points.

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far. 

Posted
4 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Welcome to FET 😊

The treasure hunt is like a scavenger hunt and over the next 22 days an icon is hidden around the FET Universe and if you choose to play, you can hunt the icons and earn 30points towards membership.  It’s a great way to learn about how to do things on the site and meet others through sharing icons you find.  You can also be in the running to win prizes if you choose to place clues also to help other members. 

You can find all the clues so far by expanding the comments in this thread scrolling backwards.  Decipher the clues and they will hint you to where the icon might be hiding.  Go for a gander around FET and if you are in the right place, you will find an icon that you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30points.

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far. 

Many thanks. I'll give it a try and see if I can figure this out lol

Posted
All hail the Majestic Mystical Pixie!!! She is the best that makes you forget all the rest ❤️
Posted
I’m still new here trying to figure it out
Posted
7 hours ago, Dantheman96 said:

Everyone has them and it’s good to change these every so often, without them you cannot enter.

Do you know how it works? I’m curious.

Posted
*I have no idea what I’m doing*
I get the riddles (I think) but where do I find the icons.
Posted
30 minutes ago, GodisKali said:

*I have no idea what I’m doing*
I get the riddles (I think) but where do I find the icons.

So the riddles as such are clues and they hint you to where you might find the icons in the FET universe.  Decipher the clue and then go hunting around FET.  If you are in the right spot you will find an icon you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest.  On the app the icons are circles and on the website they are squares. As you collect each icon they will start to form part of a larger image.  If you need help or would like to see an example of one, please feel free to drop me a line. 😊