SWEET PONY TREASURE HUNT 🐴

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sweet Pony Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
51 minutes ago, MasterScorpio said:

#5 Let's make this easy Berlin used to be cut in half by one of these

Got it! 
I will sleep tonight now, thank you so much! 

Posted
2 hours ago, Hotchpotch said:

I keep seeing "An icon was found" and sometimes "Give an icon away", but my treasure chest says I've found 0 of 24 icons. The description doesn't make it clear where these things supposedly will show up. Worst designed game I've seen in a long time.

2 hours ago, Hotchpotch said:

And without any info on what the "awesome prizes" may be, motivation to put any thought or time into this gimmick. I just keep landing here accidentally without knowing what I tapped on.

Sorry to hear you don't like the design of the game.  I will pass on the feedback to the Community Team.  I am happy to help you navigate the game and get you up and running however I am unable to message you directly due to your filters.  Please feel free to message me and I can help. 😊

Posted
2 hours ago, Cheekyday said:

I’m still a bit confused as to how to find the icons like it says I found one but I don’t even know how I did it

In this forum thread you will find clues hinting you where you might find the icons.  So far 5 icons have been released into the FET Universe.  Expand your comments, scroll backwards, decipher the clues and then go for a hunt around FET.  If you are in the right place you will find a circle icon on the app or a square icon on the website depending on the platform you are using, tap on the icon and it will collect into your treasure chest and you will earn 30points.  The icons will form part of a final pic. 

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

Posted
1 hour ago, Black-Rose said:

I can't find #4 can anyone help me please

I tried to message you but your filters are preventing me from doing so.  Please feel free to drop me a line and I am happy to give you a hand 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

I tried to message you but your filters are preventing me from doing so.  Please feel free to drop me a line and I am happy to give you a hand 😊

Thank you again for your help 😁

Posted
40 minutes ago, LIGHTBRINGER said:
I’m completely lost on this game

Hi mate, this and previous treasure hunt games are to get people to explore the features of the FET app and discover which features are where.
At 3pm GMT everyday a new piece of the puzzle be released. Clues will appear here to give you hints to which features will contain a piece of the puzzle. The puzzle is completely once you've collected all 24 pieces.
PickieDust is the absolute Queen 👑 of this game and will explain things alot better than myself and is happy to aid and support ALL during this 'Sweet Pony Treasure Hunt' She is the absolute BEST !!
I hope this helped mate ☺️

Posted
Not going to lie I am new and having a little trouble. Could I get a point in the right direction in this game?
Posted
39 minutes ago, LIGHTBRINGER said:

I’m completely lost on this game

The treasure hunt is like a scavenger hunt and over the next 19 days an icon is hidden around the FET Universe and if you choose to play, you can hunt the icons and earn 30points towards membership.  It’s a great way to learn about how to do things on the site and meet others through sharing icons you find.  You can also be in the running to win prizes if you choose to place clues also to help other members.  To get you started I have gifted you, your first icon 😊

A new icon is released into the FET Universe at 3pm UK time and once the icon has been found, members will start posting clues hinting you where to look.  You can find all the clues so far by expanding the comments in this thread scrolling backwards.  Decipher the clues and they will hint you to where the icon might be hiding.  Go for a gander around FET and if you are in the right place, you will find an icon that you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30points.

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far. 

Hope that helps, if not please feel to drop me a line. 

Posted
9 minutes ago, SashaK said:

I can’t find clue #4

Here are a few of the clues for clue #4 😊

9 hours ago, Oceansize said:

Clue 4 Grid #7 You like the look of 'em? Save 'em!

9 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 07 - Take the reins, adopt and watch your stable grow 😊

8 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 07 - Add someone you've had your eye on to these lists, go on you know you want to, just head here to do it.

8 hours ago, joedoe said:

Clue 4
Harbor Perk on a tv show

8 hours ago, MartynMentor said:

Day 2 : Clue 4 Grid #07

Like a profile and make it a keeper

Posted

I thought I said thank you to @Andy732 for the icon but just got a message I should thank him thank you @Andy732for the icon you have filters on so I can’t message you direct.

Posted
Day 1 : Clue 1 Grid #13
To ensure your profile content is fully secure, Keep this current and have a big lock on your door.
Day 1 : Clue 2 Grid #21
So many different 'Fishes' from everyone of our planet's seas, Setting these correctly & you'll only 'Net' your personal 'Maybe's'.
Day 1 : Clue 3 Grid #24
When you spot those Diamonds in the coal, Sending them here sets them as your goal.
Day 2 : Clue 4 Grid #07
Like a profile and make it a keeper
Day 2 : Clue 5 Grid #11
Personal adjustments in the selection of who's opinions you wish to hear
Posted
2 hours ago, Nate1975W said:

What is this??

Welcome to Treasure Hunt 😊

The treasure hunt is like a scavenger hunt and over the next 19 days icons are hidden around the FET Universe and if you choose to play, you can hunt the icons and earn 30points towards membership.  It’s a great way to learn about how to do things on the site and meet others through sharing icons you find.  You can also be in the running to win prizes if you choose to place clues also to help other members.  

I just checked your profile and see you have one icon already, so you are off and racing.  Currently there are 5 icons released into the FET universe, so you have four more to find to be uptodate.

You can find clues in this forum thread that will hint you where to look in the FET universe, expand the comments and scroll backwards.  Decipher the clues and they will hint you to where the icon might be hiding.   Then go for a gander around FET and if you are in the right place, you will find an icon that you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30points.

A new icon will be released at 3pm UK time each day and clues posted in the forum shortly thereafter.

Hope that helps, if not please feel to drop me a line.  I have also included the rules of the hunt below for you. 😊

On 9/26/2023 at 7:50 PM, crystal-love said:

Saddle up for a wild adventure in our latest Treasure Hunt! Get ready to gallop through the FET universe with our sponsor Sweet Pony, who brings a touch of equestrian charm for you to find all 24 icons. Gear up and ride this hunt for exciting prizes! 🐎

This is how it works:
▫️ Every day from October 2nd until October 22nd, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.
▫️ You've got time until the October 23rd to find them all! Winners will be announced on October 24th!
▫️ Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.
▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!
▫️ Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Sweet Pony Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go! 

EN_TH_sweetpony.png

Posted
21 hours ago, PixieDust said:

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it. 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Thanks. For the instructions and advice. I have a good memory and the clues are always there so no issues with finding it again;-p

Posted
38 minutes ago, Tmo56NV said:

Need some clues?

32 minutes ago, Tmo56NV said:

I found one!

That's great you found one.  

You can find all the clues so far in this forum thread by expanding your comments and scrolling backwards.

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com  using the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far. 😊

FetishKing69
Posted
Have all these so far....goodluck folks. Sometimes easier on a desktop to look for them.