SWEET PONY TREASURE HUNT 🐴

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sweet Pony Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Are any of them hidden in features only available to certain members? Or are they all hidden in places everyone has access to?
Posted
Thanks new to this app so still a little confused lol
Posted
1 minute ago, Skalden said:

Are any of them hidden in features only available to certain members? Or are they all hidden in places everyone has access to?

The game is available for all members to play no matter your level of membership whether basic or upgraded.  its also available to play on all three platforms, Desktop, Mobile Desktop and FET APP.  

Posted
Just now, ShawnPoe said:

Has today's clue came out??

The icon has yet to be released. Not long now, roughly 15mins away. 😊

Posted

Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 08 - Take me to the FET church, I need a preacher 🙏

FetishKing69
Posted
Found clue 6.....PixieDust's clue is a good one! Release your fetish sins
Posted
Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 08 - there'll be no saints if there are no sinners
Posted
Clue 6
Forgive me, father, for I have sinned
Posted
33 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 08 - Take me to the FET church, I need a preacher 🙏

You have the best clues! Thank you!

Posted
11 minutes ago, PlayfulDomme said:

You have the best clues! Thank you!

Thank you 🙏

Posted

Day 1 : Clue 1 Grid #13 

To ensure your profile content is fully secure, Keep this current and have a big lock on your door.

Day 1 : Clue 2 Grid #21

So many different 'Fishes' from everyone of our planet's seas, Setting these correctly & you'll only 'Net' your personal 'Maybe's'.

Day 1 : Clue 3 Grid #24

When you spot those Diamonds in the coal, Sending them here sets them as your goal.

Day 2 : Clue 4 Grid #07

Like a profile and make it a keeper

Day 2 : Clue 5 Grid #11

Personal adjustments in the selection of who's opinions you wish to hear 

Day 3 : Clue 6 Grid #08

A priest may say "Go to the box and tell me your sins", do the same here and your fetish wins !!😁👍🏻

Posted

Have to say this is a great game. It took me a while to figure out. But it's a great way to help people use the site or App.

@PixieDustyour just fabulous for all your help and great clues. Thanks

Posted
6 for 6 on puzzle pieces!!! I'm loving the clues so far everybody
Posted
Yesterday at 02:41 AM, PixieDust said:

So the riddles as such are clues and they hint you to where you might find the icons in the FET universe.  Decipher the clue and then go hunting around FET.  If you are in the right spot you will find an icon you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest.  On the app the icons are circles and on the website they are squares. As you collect each icon they will start to form part of a larger image.  If you need help or would like to see an example of one, please feel free to drop me a line. 😊

Yes I would, I believe I solved a riddle but not sure where I would hunt

Posted
3 hours ago, rythemgangstar said:

How do I do this

Follow the clues around your profile to find the icons in certain settings of your profile. Click on the icons and save them.

Posted
2 hours ago, GodisKali said:

Yes I would, I believe I solved a riddle but not sure where I would hunt

Hi GodisKali the riddle/ clue will be the name of the app function you are required to find. Just go to feature and the puzzle piece will be there, on app bottom left hand side, on website it's a big picture across the screen. Just click on it and you have it. I hope that helps, if not please message me (PM) ☺️☺️, Good Luck x

Posted
4 hours ago, rythemgangstar said:
How do I do this

Hi mate the game is like a jigsaw puzzle with 24 pieces to complete. It purpose is to get people familiar with the FET features. Each clue describes a feature where the piece of the puzzle can be found. A new piece of puzzle and clues are released at 3pm GMT each day. Any questions just ask mate, good luck and enjoy 👍🏻

Posted
6 hours ago, Assforuse76 said:

Have to say this is a great game. It took me a while to figure out. But it's a great way to help people use the site or App.

@PixieDustyour just fabulous for all your help and great clues. Thanks

Thank you 🙏 Happy to help anytime 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, havelock404 said:

Can't find the clue for six

Here are a few of the clues for icon # 6

10 hours ago, PixieDust said:

10 hours ago, LunaMaeve said:

Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 08 - there'll be no saints if there are no sinners

10 hours ago, joedoe said:

Clue 6 - Forgive me, father, for I have sinned

8 hours ago, MartynMentor said:

Day 3 : Clue 6 Grid #08  -   A priest may say "Go to the box and tell me your sins", do the same here and your fetish wins !!😁👍🏻