SWEET PONY TREASURE HUNT 🐴

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sweet Pony Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Why are there clues for multiple grid numbers if there’s only one icon hidden per day?
Posted
1 hour ago, Chademac81 said:

Can any help me with clue #1 grid #13🤔🤔

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
7 minutes ago, starboy331 said:

Why are there clues for multiple grid numbers if there’s only one icon hidden per day?

On day one of the hunt three icons were released.

Today which is day two,  two icons were released. 

Going forward there should be only be one icon per day released. 

Posted
Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 07 - Add someone you've had your eye on to these lists, go on you know you want to, just head here to do it.
Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 11 - Set this once you've decided who can have their say
Posted
Clue 4
Harbor Perk on a tv show
Clue 5
Plead the 5 th or no blank
Posted
Day 1 : Clue 1 Grid #13 

To ensure your profile content is fully secure, Keep this current and have a big lock on your door.

Day 1 : Clue 2 Grid #21

So many different 'Fishes' from everyone of our planet's seas, Setting these correctly & you'll only 'Net' your personal 'Maybe's'.

Day 1 : Clue 3 Grid #24

When you spot those Diamonds in the coal, Sending them here sets them as your goal.

Day 2 : Clue 4 Grid #07

Like a profile and make it a keeper

Day 2 : Clue 5 Grid #11

Personal adjustments in the selection of who's opinions you wish to hear 
Posted
I've already found the one that matches the description for #4, but it's not the same grid. I'm totally lost on this one
Posted
30 minutes ago, GeneGrey said:

Found clue 4 but can’t find clue 5

Did you find #4 on the app or on the website? I can't find it anywhere

Posted
Normally I'm quite good at these, but clue 5 has me stumped!
Posted

I’m really struggling with clue #5.

any hints would be really appreciated!

Posted
Ah the treasure hunt has started - lol
Didn't know till now. All 5 clues are in my mind.
Too sleepy to write it. Maybe tomorrow
Cheers
Posted
A helpful hint if you think you’re looking in the right place but can’t find anything, it may be hidden behind your keyboard in the app!
Posted
3 hours ago, Cameron21 said:
I've already found the one that matches the description for #4, but it's not the same grid. I'm totally lost on this one

Hi cameron21's I understand your confusion as the answers are similar. I'll message you directly 😁👍🏻

Posted

I'm getting good at this game. Learning the ropes quite well.

Posted
I keep seeing "An icon was found" and sometimes "Give an icon away", but my treasure chest says I've found 0 of 24 icons. The description doesn't make it clear where these things supposedly will show up. Worst designed game I've seen in a long time.
Posted
3 minutes ago, Hotchpotch said:
I keep seeing "An icon was found" and sometimes "Give an icon away", but my treasure chest says I've found 0 of 24 icons. The description doesn't make it clear where these things supposedly will show up. Worst designed game I've seen in a long time.

And without any info on what the "awesome prizes" may be, motivation to put any thought or time into this gimmick. I just keep landing here accidentally without knowing what I tapped on.

Posted
I’m still a bit confused as to how to find the icons like it says I found one but I don’t even know how I did it
Posted
I can't find #4 can anyone help me please
MasterScorpio
Posted
#5 Let's make this easy Berlin used to be cut in half by one of these
FalconLord54
Posted
For those not understanding the use of grid numbers in the hunt. They are the best way to keep track of which icons you have found and which you still need. See my profile for a numbered screenshot of the current grid. I have found 7, 11, 13 & 1.