Hard questions game

Posted

Hubby and I did a 21 questions game while trying to keep him awake while driving last night. Thought it would be great to do on here although I think 21 is a bit to long.

Answer the questions. Ask your own questions to a specific person.

Rules do not tell someone their answers aren't  right. Keep the conversation  to just answering or asking questions 

1. Would you sacrifice 1 life to save 10? Explain

2. What is your greatest ***?

3. IS intelligence or wisdom more useful

4 what does honor mean to you?

5.  Is a life that focuses on avoiding *** and seeking out pleasure a good and worthwhile life? Why or why not?

6. What do  you want your final words to be?

7. Would you rather explore another planet or explore deep in the ocean. Explain

8. If you could have one day with anyone dead or alive who would it be.

9. What motivates you to succeed?

10. Do you believe in  fate or are we masters of our own destiny

Posted
4 hours ago, SweetPea1984 said:

yes, because the flip size is sacrificing 10 lives to save 1.  Though, I guess it depends who the 1 is...

isolation

it depends what the wisdom is in? intelligence obviously has the advantage of problem solving and being able to overcome situations.  There's certainly otherwise a value in wisdom.

But if we apply to say, kink, wisdom might be knowing how to do things safely - intelligence might be figuring out how to do things safely without putting anyone at risk.

when I think of the word honor I think in the sense of "it was a honor to do this thing with you" - which usually means either I've done something where someone wants to spend time and trust on me or vice versa.

5.  Is a life that focuses on avoiding *** and seeking out pleasure a good and worthwhile life? Why or why not?

I think it's good to make choices that minimises the risk of you getting hurt (*hurt in this case emotionally or in a bad *** way) but it can never be eradicated.  It is better to learn the tools to cope with hurt.  Sadly, the best way to learn and apply them is to be hurt.  However... I don't think one should seek out to end this way.

"I've come to regard you all as people I met"

7. Would you rather explore another planet or explore deep in the ocean. Explain

Another planet - I don't think I like water very much.

well, like any day - my wife ;) 

when I was younger it was a concept of proving others wrong - but, that was a wrong trait.  Now, I just want to see how far I can take things.

Neither.

I don't believe in fate.   I believe the choices we make we have control over. We have control over our thoughts, our actions, what we say, what we do.... but we only have influence over the outcome.

There is an inevitably that making the right choices increase the chances of getting the results you want. But there's no certainty. 

Posted
6 hours ago, SweetPea1984 said:

Hubby and I did a 21 questions game while trying to keep him awake while driving last night. Thought it would be great to do on here although I think 21 is a bit to long.

Rules do not tell someone their answers aren't  right. Keep the conversation  to just answering or asking questions 

1. Only if that one life was mine. The only reason, ever, that i i think i could kill someone would be to protect my daughter.

2. Allowing *** to control me.

3.That's tough! With intelligence wisdom can be learnt i suppose and wisdom is learnt so i would choose intelligence.

4. Truth, loyalty and keeping your word.

5.Need to ponder on that one a bit first.

6. I love you.

7. More thought needed before answering though probably the ocean. Ive been scuba diving and honest to god, it felt like flying. But another planet? That would be incredible.

8. Oh man! Just one? Get back to you on this one.

9. Pride. I want to do everything i do the best i can.

10. Both.

Posted

5. Avoiding *** and seeking out pleasure.. sounds great but it depends how you go about it and if you value it over other people's happiness.

I've realised that I connect with, even seek out, those that are in ***. I kinda wanna absorb their *** for them. 

I suppose my pleasure is taking away, or sharing, someone's ***, even if it's only a brief respite.

Posted
Firstly, do we ask questions to a specific person on here, or is it inspiration for a private chat to someone we wish to get to know? 1. It would depend on who I am sacrificing and saving 2. Losing control; not necessarily ALLOWING myself to do so 3. Both come from knowledge, but intelligence is the remembering of knowledge, while wisdom is knowing how to use it. I would always choose wisdom. 4. Honour is doing the right thing, no matter how hard 5. Seeking out pleasure I think is the pursuit of happiness, a good thing, but avoiding *** prevents learning from mistakes, and is therefore a mistake in itself 6. “I have lived.” 7. Another planet, preferably one that has not been mutilated by its inhabitants. 8. My first true Submissive. She was my kindred spirit, but life got in the way. She is not dead, thankfully, and I will never stop loving her. 9. “The goal is to die with memories, not dreams.” I have lots of dreams 10. I believe fate/destiny/the universe has a sway over everything, but we would be fools to wait for something to happen instead of reaching out for what we want. If we could perhaps add another question? 11. Describe your life in one word: 11. Trapped
Posted
14 hours ago, DanteReign said:

If we could perhaps add another question? 11. Describe your life in one word: 11. Trapped

11. Tenacity

Posted
On 8/4/2019 at 10:50 PM, SweetPea1984 said:

If it was an adult and 10 children absolutely 

Although I believe all life is sacred I would choose the 10 over 1

To die alone. Or end up with alzheimer's 

Failing which in my mind means I'm  not good enough

Wisdom comes from mistakes and experiences in life. I would rather have that that than intelligence 

Honor is many things. Sacrificing your life so others may live in peace. Serving your country but they really don't  get treated that well imo. Honor is honoring yourself. Meaning living life to the fullest not just to get by.

No *** teaches empathy and it's  a vital learning experience. I don't  go searching for it although it finds me but I figured out my passion through my ***.

Don't  be impressed my ***, followers, degrees or titles. Instead be impressed  by  humility, kindness, generosity And integrity

I love the water but I'd  rather explore another planet with civilization 

My grandmother. She passed when I was 10

I was always told I wasn't  good enough that kept me anxious and in *** of trying new things or going to school.

It is there that I am stubborn and won't let *** win

Both but why wait for fate. I think life is full of choices that we have to make that leads us down different paths maybe to the same destination  maybe not

11. One word to describe your life

Imperfect