Am I in the right place?

exploring_one

exploring_one
Posted

Ok, so by the title, clearly new and pretty much without a clue where to start...

Hubby and I (both 40) have recently started exploring outside the bedroom. We are fairly adventurous there. We don't really have what I would call a fetish (other than me with another girl which we explored recently in a club and loved). So probably seems very tame.  We want to explore more but don't really know what our options are in Scotland. We get turned on by the thought of me with another girl. What is there by way of clubs / events and the like or other sites etc.

Any help gratefully received x

Posted
7 hours ago, exploring_one said:

Hubby and I (both 40) have recently started exploring outside the bedroom

That's great :)

We don't really have what I would call a fetish. So probably seems very tame.

It's not a contest :) It doesn't matter if you think it's tame  - what is important is you're making steps to explore sexuality and desires.

We want to explore more but don't really know what our options are in Scotland. We get turned on by the thought of me with another girl. What is there by way of clubs / events and the like or other sites etc.

So - in some circumstances I might recommend munches and fetish clubs/events - but it sounds like you're more on the sexual exploration than the kink - which is fine!  It might be worth looking into swingers clubs and socials.   In saying that, there'd never be any harm to hunt out a munch : you can find where these are by googling find a munch