Anal Fun

Posted
Always liked plugs and wanna try more. Bought a lovense plug that's too big and never seemed to be able to fit it. Any tips on stretching?
Posted
Get a set of varied sizes. Start small, go slow, use lots of lube. Wear one every time you masturbate. So you associate the plug with that feeling of pleasure.
Look for plugs that have a wide neck to head ratio keep your sphincter open.
Wear the same size consistently until it feels easy to insert and then try the next size up.
Be patient with yourself. *** means stop and reassess.
Posted
Maybe go for a smaller size and lots of lubricant
Posted
Get a dildo that is comfortable but close to your limit. Get some of that soft packing foam material that’s about 1mm thick (the stuff you usually get covering the screen inside the box if you buy a new tv) wrap a strip of the material around the dildo and cover with a condom. Enjoy playing for a while :) Every day add one more layer of the packing material cover with a condom and play. You will safely, comfortably, gradually and easily stretch your hole pretty much as far as you want to go. I’ve done this with several people (including myself) to enable people to reach their goal of being anally fisted. It works. But you have to be consistent. Just one layer a day and you can even have a couple of days every now and then before moving up to the next layer if you feel you need it. But play daily, that’s the trick! My hands are big (but very flexible) by doing this I’ve managed to fist several people that wanted to be fisted but insisted it wasn’t possible. Have fun! Oh… poppers and lube also helps!!
Posted

Start small and work up to bigger sizes. Just like lifting weights, it will take some training.

Posted
I’ve found if you relax and start small, lots of lube, keep playing, as you relax try the one your struggling with. I can go much larger with no *** by doing that. Remember *** means stop… so don’t *** the bigger one. You’ll be surprised how easy the bigger one goes in once you’ve played a little and relaxed and loosened up a bit with a smaller one first.
Posted
5 hours ago, Penn-2005 said:

it helps if you start younger 😂

You sure about that? I didn’t start until I was in my 40s. 😉

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Does it feel good? I am curious about it too